Powers & Abilities Luffy's crew ought to surpass Rocks' crew: Sanji will definitely get conqueror's haki

I don't think Sanji obtaining Conqueror's haki is absolutely necessary (he's willing to put his life on the line for Luffy, as shown in Thriller Bark, for his own dream of finding the All-Blue, as shown in his initial encounter with Zeff, and for Zeff, his adopted father, as shown by Sanji asking Gin to point his gun at him rather than Zeff and and that doesn't change just because Sanji doesn't have Conqueror's haki) but I wouldn't be surprised if he got it to further contrast Sanji and his family.

While Judge is the ruthless leader of Germa 66 that attempted but ultimately failed to live up to the greatness of his forefathers (being incapable of replicating their accomplishment of conquering the North Blue) and ended up being betrayed, crushed and having his aspirations shattered by an actual conqueror (Big Mom), Sanji, the supposed weakling who shows compassion to others, ended up preventing the complete destruction of the organisation by saving his family despite his disdain for them (basically by sticking to his virtues regardless of the circumstance). The only reason Germa, the former conquerors of the North Blue, are still a thing is due to Sanji's dedication to Zeff (not wanting him to be ashamed of Sanji for abandoning his family) and the virtues he lives by (kindness, even going so far as to help his family that mistreated him despite it complicating things) and I'm looking forward to how his plotline with them is resolved if he meets them again.

His mindset of helping even those that were terrible to him or even those that have no real connection to him at all garners him allies and support quite a bit throughout the story e.g. Gin during the Baratie arc and him saving Sanji's life (refusing to kill him then potentially sacrificing his life by giving Sanji the last gas mask to repay him for his kindness), G8 during Punk Hazard after saving them from Vergo and watching over them, ensuring they don't get harmed by the poison gas which led to him leading them and using them to save the lab-rat kids (it's a stretch but even Germa 66, that he saved during Whole Cake Island, later ensure his safe exit with Luffy by creating a path for him despite not really requiring to do that in order to exact their revenge on Big Mom's forces).

I don't really think Sanji not gaining acknowledgement from his father changes much. His father's a failed conqueror that dreams to be what his ancestors were and doesn't mind taking away his own children's emotions to do that but his methods are invalidated by his failure to achieve his dreams and his needing saving from Big Mom by Sanji. While Sanji's kindness and compassion gains him support, his father has to rely on manufactured humans and children programmed to obey him and/or to not have emotions just so that he has allies. I feel like the whole point is that Judge can't comprehend Sanji's kindness even when it's recognized by Luffy as praiseworthy, and he can't accept that his own thinking and methods are flawed.

I don't know, if Sanji doesn't get Conqueror's, that's that, if he does, I'm not gonna be surprised. Zeff highlighting that the same "spear" he witnessed in Luffy that trumps all other weapons is also present in Sanji but being stifled by Sanji's stubbornness to leave Zeff is just another reason why Sanji getting Conqueror's wouldn't surprise me. Alot of what I wrote is incredibly subjective anyways.

. if anyone want to use advanced haki model because the most powerful haki type , they must have CoC
Alr said a few guys that didn't have CoC yet they used ACoA meaning that your point is useless.
Post automatically merged:

But for sanji , we did not see anything like that.
That's my main point, Oda foreshadowed Zoro's CoC a lot of times unlike Sanji. I didn't say that Sanji won't have CoC because he is weak, I just said that he lacks the foreshadow that someone like Zoro had.

Alr said a few guys that didn't have CoC yet they used ACoA meaning that your point is useless.
Post automatically merged:

That's my main point, Oda foreshadowed Zoro's CoC a lot of times unlike Sanji. I didn't say that Sanji won't have CoC because he is weak, I just said that he lacks the foreshadow that someone like Zoro had.
if he said like that , i agree with you. Your example does not count about advanced haki usage. Because we dont know actual information about them. If officially confirmed useless , i will accept useless.

if he said like that , i agree with you. Your example does not count about advanced haki usage. Because we dont know actual information about them. If officially confirmed useless , i will accept useless.
They don't have CoC yet they use ACoA. An L is an L and I just proved you wrong with the "You need CoC to use the advanced version of other hakis." And don't say "they could have CoC but we don't know".

Yeah because Sanji is related to the Volume 100 for sure. Source: trust me bro. Sanji is so important that he is going to give to the Volume 100 something related to him.
I'm talking about the volume 100 cover here. Sanji is confirmed to be on the cover. All the characters on the cover are confirmed CoC users except Sanji and Yamato (Even her being a CoC user is all but confirmed). I'm talking about that.