Break Week If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?

Sanji will have CoC in the future?

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Greetings WorstGen Mania

Today i will show you my thoughts about "If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?"

Make sure to like, subscribe, and comment in the comment section down below and make sure to hit the notification bell.
Without further a due, lets jump right into it.
> When Luffy use Conqueror Haki in Udon Prison, we saw that japanese letter right in Luffy's panel, the same thing happen when Zoro about to use Ashura to cut Kaido and then later on Kaido asking Zoro about Conqueror Haki.
> Now about Sanji, he also got the same japanese letter which is hinted about Conqueror Haki while he is in Bath house in Flower Capital when fighting X-Drake and Hawkins. Is that a Conqueror Haki too? maybe yes and maybe not
> Back in Sabaody Archipelago, we meet Silvers Rayleigh which is a Vice Captain/Right Hand Man of The Pirate King, Gol D. Roger
> When we saw the first time he used CoC, only Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Usopp got an highlighted/single panel about them reacting to Rayleigh's CoC.
> In that panel, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji isn't even afraid and we even saw Sanji's eye looks like that.
> Earlier, we got a leak about One Piece Volume 99,100, and 101 Cover. And we got One Piece Volume 100 Cover which is featured by Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Ace, and Yamato.
> If we realize, among Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Ace, and Yamato there is a 3 Conqueror Haki users.
> That means, only Yamato and Sanji who doesn't confirmed to be Conqueror Haki users.
> In last chapter of One Piece (Chapter 1016), we saw Yamato clash with Kaido and produced a big lightning.
> Now my assumption is, Yamato might be also have a CoC because she is Kaido's blood lineage which is may inherit the CoC too.
> If Yamato is confirmed to be a CoC users too, that means Sanji is the only one who doesnt have CoC in that cover.
> If Sanji doesn't have CoC in future chapter, why Oda willingly put him alongside the 4 of CoC Users?
> A Panel when Bao Huang announce Luffy's defeat to the entire of Onigashima.
> We saw a panels of the alliance and also the beast pirates about Luffy's defeat announcement.
> And then we saw Zoro and Sanji said the same line.
> This panel is when Luffy use Conqueror Haki to defeat many fishman is Fishman Island Plaza.
> Zoro and Sanji share the same panel reacting about Luffy's Conqueror Haki.

So, if Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, Why Oda willingly give us so freaking many hints about that?
Leave your thoughts down below and im pretty sure there will be a bait comment.
Thanks for reading.

Cheers.

Jew-Nicorn Fitness

Oda likes the Monster Trio dynamic and Sanji will always be the number 3 of Luffy’s crew. There’s no getting around that. However, number 3s have an absolutely god awful track record of being top tiers in their own right, or even being remotely relevant within the story. If we take Luffy/the yonko as number 1 and YC1 as number 2, there is not a single #3 in the series of any note whatsoever. Smoothie? Queen? Jozu? All punching bags and hype tools for other characters and given the history of the character, Sanji falls into the same category. This makes him incredibly unlikely to receive CoC, even if Oda continues to maintain the crew’s original hierarchy.

Greetings WorstGen Mania

Today i will show you my thoughts about "If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?"

Make sure to like, subscribe, and comment in the comment section down below and make sure to hit the notification bell.
Without further a due, lets jump right into it.
> When Luffy use Conqueror Haki in Udon Prison, we saw that japanese letter right in Luffy's panel, the same thing happen when Zoro about to use Ashura to cut Kaido and then later on Kaido asking Zoro about Conqueror Haki.
> Now about Sanji, he also got the same japanese letter which is hinted about Conqueror Haki while he is in Bath house in Flower Capital when fighting X-Drake and Hawkins. Is that a Conqueror Haki too? maybe yes and maybe not
> Back in Sabaody Archipelago, we meet Silvers Rayleigh which is a Vice Captain/Right Hand Man of The Pirate King, Gol D. Roger
> When we saw the first time he used CoC, only Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Usopp got an highlighted/single panel about them reacting to Rayleigh's CoC.
> In that panel, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji isn't even afraid and we even saw Sanji's eye looks like that.
> Earlier, we got a leak about One Piece Volume 99,100, and 101 Cover. And we got One Piece Volume 100 Cover which is featured by Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Ace, and Yamato.
> If we realize, among Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Ace, and Yamato there is a 3 Conqueror Haki users.
> That means, only Yamato and Sanji who doesn't confirmed to be Conqueror Haki users.
> In last chapter of One Piece (Chapter 1016), we saw Yamato clash with Kaido and produced a big lightning.
> Now my assumption is, Yamato might be also have a CoC because she is Kaido's blood lineage which is may inherit the CoC too.
> If Yamato is confirmed to be a CoC users too, that means Sanji is the only one who doesnt have CoC in that cover.
> If Sanji doesn't have CoC in future chapter, why Oda willingly put him alongside the 4 of CoC Users?
> A Panel when Bao Huang announce Luffy's defeat to the entire of Onigashima.
> We saw a panels of the alliance and also the beast pirates about Luffy's defeat announcement.
> And then we saw Zoro and Sanji said the same line.
> This panel is when Luffy use Conqueror Haki to defeat many fishman is Fishman Island Plaza.
> Zoro and Sanji share the same panel reacting about Luffy's Conqueror Haki.

So, if Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, Why Oda willingly give us so freaking many hints about that?
Leave your thoughts down below and im pretty sure there will be a bait comment.
Thanks for reading.

Cheers.

Jew-Nicorn Fitness
More update yamato got CoC.
Those japanese word i think more to sound effect, like wooshh or somehing else.

In my opinion CoC not a must for a strong fighter, even shicibukai member not all of them have those power.
Its just to show of i think:goyea:

Why do we think crying is a constant weakness? I don't understand this logic.

Secondly , Having CoC do not want so so so special ability. Just will belief and power. Which one does not Sanji have ?

If Sanji will be user of advanced CoO , of course Having CoC will be easy process for him.

Lastly, If Oda want to sanji muc stronger ( ı dont want oda want ) , his flame kick must combine with CoC .

Oda likes the Monster Trio dynamic and Sanji will always be the number 3 of Luffy’s crew. There’s no getting around that. However, number 3s have an absolutely god awful track record of being top tiers in their own right, or even being remotely relevant within the story. If we take Luffy/the yonko as number 1 and YC1 as number 2, there is not a single #3 in the series of any note whatsoever. Smoothie? Queen? Jozu? All punching bags and hype tools for other characters and given the history of the character, Sanji falls into the same category. This makes him incredibly unlikely to receive CoC, even if Oda continues to maintain the crew’s original hierarchy.
Is not true.
Marco and Jozu performed quite similarly at marineford, and they form a duo on most panels.

King and Queen are the same, although their portrayal is much clearer and they're pretty similar in performance, they're certainly on the same level, with King getting the benefit of the doubt.

Katakuri and Smoothie is a completely different dynamic that we've seen throughout the story. Katakuri was created to be a main antagonist, who was the perfect brother, undefeated, the strongest of all whose backs never hit the ground. He was uniquely created to be different from all of Big Mom's other underlings, as he had the advantage of facing the protagonist, and so Oda had to exaggerate him.

Luffy's ''wings'' (Zoro and Sanji) also have the portrayal of being extremely close and pairing up throughout the story. There is absolutely nothing contextual to compare Katakuri / Smoothie dynamics.

Damn what a useless thread. It make 0% sense. All images showing zoros coc lol
Zoro got many hints about his coc even befire timeskip. Ashura,monet,when asking direction,,sumo guy, whrn using santoryo secret move his techniq even using coc

What the fuck weak ass sanji did lmaoooo this is a troll thread i cant belice there is so much sanjitards in huge dissapoinment about his character lol. Cook never be same page/league as fighters (zoro,luffy fighting with 2 yonkos, sanji fighting with yc3 who didnt give a 0% damage to yonko, who holded by chopper, )

He can even gaveup his gender type lol

Stop fucking disrespecting on coc Users. Its so much cringe ,shame
:whitepress:

If "non coc" is character, the charater is vinsmoke sanji. Thats how oda made coc users, non coc users gap

Damn this weakling Overrated As hell

Last edited:
He won't have it, he will get no use of it. Stop being greedy you got Sanji's arc which is WCI, you're asking for too much. Zoro already had CoC but was unaware of it, Dragon quake, asura etc... are all techniques that use CoC, what's the equivalent for that for Sanji let him use proper CoA hardening first then talk about CoC.

Damn what a useless thread. It make 0% sense. All images showing zoros coc lol
Zoro got many hints about his coc even befire timeskip. Ashura,monet,when asking direction,,sumo guy, whrn using santoryo secret move his techniq even using coc

What the fuck weak ass sanji did lmaoooo this is a troll thread i cant belice there is so much sanjitards in huge dissapoinment about his character lol. Cook never be same page/league as fighters (zoro,luffy fighting with 2 yonkos, sanji fighting with yc3 who didnt give a 0% damage to yonko, who holded by chopper, )

He can even gaveup his gender type lol

Stop fucking disrespecting on coc Users. Its so much cringe ,shame
:whitepress:

If "non coc" is character, the charater is vinsmoke sanji. Thats how oda made coc users, non coc users gap

Damn this weakling Overrated As hell

Please , teach us how to kneel . you can teach us with Zoros panel . Pleaseeeeeeeee
Post automatically merged:

Please , teach us how to kneel . you can teach us with Zoros panel . Pleaseeeeeeeee
At the history, which conqueror kneel in front of somebody ? Pleaseeeee, I am insist . Show me .........

Post automatically merged:

At the history, which conqueror kneel in front of somebody ? Pleaseeeee, I am insist . Show me .........
Roger best COC user Kneel before Whitebeard

Roger = Zoro :hohoho:

Now Wanna cry boy? Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :milaugh::milaugh:

Damn this sanjitards never learn lol:finally: