Break Week If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?

Sanji will have CoC in the future?

• Total voters
It's funny to me how some Zoro fans think Zoro now took ownership of the Conqueror concept and any CoC discussion that ensues after one panel where he is confirmed to have it :milaugh:

Are you guys projecting years of wanting Zoro to be a green haired Luffy perhaps when you jump to make such claims about all Sanji fans who now discuss about Sanji also getting it ? :neesama:

Or maybe the fact that there was a whole chapter dedicated to Conqueror Haki, and that Luffy was officialy pushed to the next stage of CoC usage in said chapter with us seeing that Conqueors can have different levels of proficiency also opens the door for this discussion further, and makes it more interesting to speculate what characters could get CoC, and how proficient said characters could be with CoC in the future.

More so, some of us have been part of the CoC conversation since the Orojackson days, and part of the debate where some were arguing that Luffy will be the only SH to gave CoC, because others getting it would make him less special.

There's some of us that ever since that time took the side of Zoro, Sanji and Usopp also getting CoC, and arguing that Luffy would be even more special in fact if he's able to lead a crew of multiple Conquerors.

So for those of us who sided with that argument, Zoro getting the confirmation only helps to entirely shut down the other side, and further help our case, since it's now confirmed that other SH's than Luffy can have it.

It's really amusing though to see Zoro fans rush to "shut the door' to this conversation now that they "are in" :milaugh:

Just like i've been saying for years, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp will all unlock CoC and have some level of proficiency with it. Once Sanji get's confirmed you can count on me to continue to support Usopp, just like i've supported Zoro in the past against Luffy fans/Zoro haters who claimed that he's not going to be a Conqueror as well :kata:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
It's funny to me how some Zoro fans think Zoro now took ownership of the Conqueror concept and any CoC discussion that ensues after one panel where he is confirmed to have it :milaugh:

Are you guys projecting years of wanting Zoro to be a green haired Luffy perhaps when you jump to make such claims about all Sanji fans who now discuss about Sanji also getting it ? :neesama:

Or maybe the fact that there was a whole chapter dedicated to Conqueror Haki, and that Luffy was officialy pushed to the next stage of CoC usage in said chapter with us seeing that Conqueors can have different levels of proficiency also opens the door for this discussion further, and makes it more interesting to speculate what characters could get CoC, and how proficient said characters could be with CoC in the future.

More so, some of us have been part of the CoC conversation since the Orojackson days, and part of the debate where some were arguing that Luffy will be the only SH to gave CoC, because others getting it would make him less special.

There's some of us that ever since that time took the side of Zoro, Sanji and Usopp also getting CoC, and arguing that Luffy would be even more special in fact if he's able to lead a crew of multiple Conquerors.

So for those of us who sided with that argument, Zoro getting the confirmation only helps to entirely shut down the other side, and further help our case, since it's now confirmed that other SH's than Luffy can have it.

It's really amusing though to see Zoro fans rush to "shut the door' to this conversation now that they "are in" :milaugh:

Just like i've been saying for years, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp will all unlock CoC and have some level of proficiency with it. Once Sanji get's confirmed you can count on me to continue to supoort Usopp, just like i've supported Zoro in the past against Luffy fans/Zoro haters who claimed that he's not going to be a Conqueror as well :kata:
Lmfao keep talking shit. Where was this thread before then ? These threads only come after zoro has done it.

Zoro goes to the roof
Will sanji go to the roof thread appears

Zoro hurts kaido
Will sanji hurt kaido thread appears

Zoro uses coc
Will sanji get coc thread appears.

Lmfao try read 1010 again the first one using acoc is zoro.

Lmfao keep talking shit. Where was this thread before then ? These threads only come after zoro has done it.

Zoro goes to the roof

Zoro hurts kaido

Zoro uses coc

There's a group of like 5 or so Sanji fans who constantly do that, sure, but i never really engage with those nonsense thread in a serious manner.

You've never seen me discussing how Sanji needs to hurt Kaido or how Sanji must also get to the roof.

There's part of Zoro's and Sanji's fanbase on this forum who only post to get at each other, and hate post whenever the other character is involved.

Sanji getting CoC however is a whole different story, and while some Sanji fans are sure to be fueled by the same rivalry bs, it also absolutely makes sense to have the conversation of multiple Conquerors in Luffy's crew in a serious manner now that the notion that only Luffy can have it has been debunked, we got confirmation of different levels of proficiency when it comes to CoC, and there's been a lot of discussion about CoC in general in the manga, the difficulty of having multiple Conqueors in one crew, and so on.

This is very on topic for Wano and the future of One Piece and the SH crew, and a conversation that we can have without making it all about Zoro and all the petty shit you guys like to throw at each other.

P

PeperLevi

It's confirmed that "great Lanji's fans" not exist. Even Bangmi is proving be a pathetic Lanji's fan,with a thread using plenty of jokes as arguments for Lanji have Conqueror Haki.
Totto Land Arc established Lanji as a weak and pathetic character. Everyone should accept this fact.

@Topi Jerami @Nidai_Kitetsu @Rukusho @bennbeckman @The White Crane @Marimo_420 @Zowo @HA001 @nik87
Those bubbles are factually correct
Post automatically merged:

There's a group of like 5 or so Sanji fans who constantly do that, sure, but i never really engage with those nonsense thread in a serious manner.

You've never seen me discussing how Sanji needs to hurt Kaido or how Sanji must also get to the roof.

There's part of Zoro's and Sanji's fanbase on this forum who only post to get at each other, and hate post whenever the other character is involved.

Sanji getting CoC however is a whole different story, and while some Sanji fans are sure to be fueled by the same rivalry bs, it also absolutely makes sense to have the conversation of multiple Conquerors in Luffy's crew in a serious manner now that the notion that only Luffy can have it has been debunked, we got confirmation of different levels of proficiency when it comes to CoC, and there's been a lot of discussion about CoC in general in the manga, the difficulty of having multiple Conqueors in one crew, and so on.

This is very on topic for Wano and the future of One Piece and the SH crew, and a conversation that we can have without making it all about Zoro and all the petty shit you guys like to throw at each other.
This is pretty accurate, and I dont mind admitting im def one of those Zbois

Most Sanji stans you can have a general convo with about predictions and thoughts on arcs

The prediction is based how each reader views CoC, for me in general I have always viewed it as being able to Conquer someones will or show that ability and the only two on the SHs ive currently seen do that are Zoro and Luffy

When people say leader... everyone on SHs have shown at somepoint that ability

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž

Zoro goes to the roof

Zoro hurts kaido

Zoro uses coc

This is usually the pattern, dont forget the accusations they make on Zoro every chapter

1001: It's debree
1002: Zoro missed
1003: Enma magic sword
1004-1005: Sanji Hypeeee
1009: Zoro got teleported
1010: Zoro got help to hit Kaido

I didn't know you were so petty. Our boy Levi is growing.
Surprising how he shit talks Sanji after he saved Choppa just a chapter ago.

Maybe he doesn't really like Chopper that much though and the avatar is some kind of joke or lost bet :super:
Post automatically merged:

What does this have to do with Sanji getting CoC in the future ?

Some of you guys have a bag of memes that randomly throw around in threads :milaugh:

Just like i've been saying for years, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp will all unlock CoC and have some level of proficiency with it. Once Sanji get's confirmed you can count on me to continue to support Usopp, just like i've supported Zoro in the past against Luffy fans/Zoro haters who claimed that he's not going to be a Conqueror as well :kata:
The discussion has come to an end is because all these ridiculous points have been debunked.
Not because we think Sanji can't get CoC. I think its a possibility but personally i don't think so.
I wouldn't be shocked if Sanji does get it.

Its due to lack of evidence and how most of you supporting Sanji getting CoC with these idiotic points OP made is really the reason why many of us jest.

Get real proof and we can continue to talk.
Your best argument is I have a good track record in making correct theories or that I have good foresight so believe me.

Best supporting argument for Sanji getting CoC that others came up with better than all these ridiculous points is that Rox Pirates had a whole bunch of CoC users so why not the future's even better pirate crew having the same amount or more. Most would disagree even with this point and so would I but compared to the nonsense that OP made in thread this is the best supporting case for Sanji. This point alone is better than all these dumb notions you continue to insist on this thread.

We can continue to discuss but bring better proof or most people will continue to jest(rightfully so).

Last edited:
The discussion has come to an end is because all these ridiculous points have been debunked.
Not because we think Sanji can't get CoC. I think its a possibility but personally i don't think so.

Its due to lack of evidence and how most of you supporting Sanji getting CoC with these idiotic points OP made is really the reason why many of us jest.

Get real proof and we can continue to talk.
Your best argument is I have a good track record in making correct theories or that I have good foresight so believe me.

Best supporting argument I can come up better than all these ridiculous points is that Rox Pirates had a whole bunch of CoC users so why not the future's even pirate crew have the same amount or more. This point alone is better than all these dumb notions you continue to insist on this thread.

We can continue to discuss but bring better proof or most people will continue to jest(rightfully so).
Only the first point of this thread is worthy of ridicule in my opinion, and the last point if you just take it by itself and try to rely heavily on just said point instead of including it as a minor detail that supports constant paralel portrayal of separating Zoro and Sanji in significant moments. Definitely not something i'd bring up in the manner it was brought up in this thread.

Except for that nothing was "debunked".

Baratie was brought up as a "debunk" when in fact that's the first arc that basically gives an early definition of CoC and Zeff outright says that Sanji has it

Read the whole arc

Sanji has the same "Spear of Conviction" as Luffy and Zoro but

he stiffles that "Spear" because of the debt he feels he owes towards Zeff
The "Strong Will of the Wano Samurai" was brought up as a "debunk"

Bringing up the Wano Samurai who are strong willed even among New World characters helps my argument a lot here

These guys are not made of the same cloth as these guys

When in fact Oda uses these Strong Willed Samurai starting to give up at the news of Luffy's defeat and thought that Momonosuke might be captured/dead to contrast them with Zoro and Sanji to show how their Conviction is that much stronger to the point where the Samurai can't even understand how Sanji continues to fight after he learns about Luffy's death.

The "debunk" for Oda making it so that only Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp witness Rayleigh's CoC, with Luffy and Zoro already confirmed CoC users and Usopp as someone who lied about it when all of his other lies comes true is a vague stance such as "this ain't solid evidence".

And then there's a lot of claims that "All the SH's are determined so Sanji is nothing special", which ignores Oda separating Sanji alongside Zoro in moments such as TB in order to showcase their determination specifically separated from everyone else, or the much more recent example where Zoro and Sanji are highlited to refuse Kaido's surrender offer at the same time.

Also @Zoro D Goat provided a good picture in this post, albeit not all encompassing

Don't forget the real deal......
Highlighting Sanji's ability to influence others and gain support and followers time and time again.

Also Rayleigh outright said

"Most people who've made a name for themselves in this world posses this power"

So then you have to argue that Sanji must not make a name for himself in the One Piece world for him to be unlikely to have it

while acknowledging the fact that Shanks had Beckman, Roux and Yasopp in his crew who have made a name for themselves and are widely renowned ( Btw, these also happen to be the characters people agree to parallel Zoro, Sanji and Usopp with in the Red Hair Pirates, who just so happen to be the SH's i'm arguing will all have CoC in the end ), and taking note of the fact that one of Luffy's main claims that kickstarted One Piece and his journey was that he will have a crew that is better than the Red Hair Pirates

Last edited: