Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
This is such a blunder on Oda's part, and the worst thing is he could have easily made Queen the aerial combatant, personally I would have made Queen a Quetzalcoatlus cyborg and King a flaming T-Rex (king of the dinos), also made him more samurai like and sword centered. I would have given Queen more of a connection to the Momo plotline on top of the Judge connection so it doesn't feel like a bunch of random unrelated events led to the encounter but hey.....my fault for expecting too much I guess.
I think all Oda wanted to do is turn a Sanji opponent into a Judge 2.0.
Sanji will fight an evil scientist. I'm hoping it's a good fight, the huge range of Queen's technological arsenal can make Sanji have to work hard on his speed and CoO during the fight, your immense durability will make Sanji have much stronger attacks.

Other than that, I think it's very likely that Queen has jetpacks and starts flying. Queen used various germa devices like plasma rays (Ichiji), neck winch (Yonji), poison (Reiju) etc... So maybe Queen can use float/accelerator devices, so Sanji can have an aerial fight, I still I believe.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...e-future-why-oda-give-us-so-many-hints.15004/
My thread just proof how many people really hate a freaking CHEF in a manga :rolaugh:
anyway, the more reason why i believe Sanji will have CoC is because we might see another gag of Zoro and Sanji using CoC together.
Yeah, cuz just imagine Sanji knowing that Zoro has CoC, he will be in the mud (perhaps he won't even care at all), usually Oda makes they clown and trashtalk each other equally. Will be funny to see how this is going to play out.

Let me break it to you then.
Hybrid Queen has 95% chance of looking silly.
Prepare your spirit for it.
Thats basicly the first thing i thought about Queen's hybrid, the Snakeman from Dark Souls.

Last edited:
Yeah, cuz just imagine Sanji knowing that Zoro has CoC, he will be in the mud, usually Oda makes they clown and trashtalk each other equally. Will be funny to see how this is going to play out.

Thats basicly the first thing i thought about Queen's hybrid, the Snakeman from Dark Souls.
We all know queens going to look bulky as hell though with his natural weight and the brachiosaurus’ size

Sanji will fight an evil scientist. I'm hoping it's a good fight, the huge range of Queen's technological arsenal can make Sanji have to work hard on his speed and CoO during the fight, your immense durability will make Sanji have much stronger attacks.

Other than that, I think it's very likely that Queen has jetpacks and starts flying. Queen used various germa devices like plasma rays (Ichiji), neck winch (Yonji), poison (Reiju) etc... So maybe Queen can use float/accelerator devices, so Sanji can have an aerial fight, I still I believe.
Thats interesting, Queen being a "Judge 2.0" so Sanji would need to show that he doesn't need the Raid Suit to beat him, it could be like that, but the opposite is very likely too (unfortunately or not, it depends on some factors). I think it's to be revealed major info about the Vinsmokes, Sanji (perhaps not him especifically him) and possibly the WG, how this is going to affect Sanji is the big deal here.

I really want to learn more about the calamities. Lowkey I’m more excited about their backstory than their fights because as a combatant, both are pretty meh right now. but as a character, queens pretty great

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...e-future-why-oda-give-us-so-many-hints.15004/
My thread just proof how many people really hate a freaking CHEF in a manga :rolaugh:
anyway, the more reason why i believe Sanji will have CoC is because we might see another gag of Zoro and Sanji using CoC together.
When you made the thread, I already imagined that a bunch of clowns would show up there to troll and ruin the discussion.

Looks like Sanji's haters are 11 year olds with a lot of free time lol, by the way 90% of Sanji's threads are them trying to denigrate him. All because Sanji isn't the character archetype that transpires a prototype of a tough character who never fails

Thats interesting, Queen being a "Judge 2.0" so Sanji would need to show that he doesn't need the Raid Suit to beat him, it could be like that, but the opposite is very likely too (unfortunately or not, it depends on some factors). I think it's to be revealed major info about the Vinsmokes, Sanji (perhaps not him especifically him) and possibly the WG, how this is going to affect Sanji is the big deal here.
I've been saying this since WC, some calamity will destroy RS and will force Sanji to defeat him through his emotional fighting spirit.
Hence my theory of transformation.

I find it funny how much people hate a certain character in a manga for no reason.
It's funny how sanji can cause some users to have thier blood boil :rolaugh: