Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung How's your read through going? What are your thoughts thus far?
Progressing well, here are some thoughts:

Jack the Ripper vs Heracles was actually really boring for me. I feel like I was one of the first people on WorstGen to pick up RoR but one of the last to catch up because I had no motivation to slog through this fight lol.

This shit had hardcore Return of the King syndrome, the fight just lasted forever, I felt like it was 5 chapters longer than I wanted it to be. And I feel like the ending of this fight was longer than the fight itself, by the time I got to act 3 of the fight, it was like

1 Chapter: “This fight will end soon!”
Another chapter: “This fight is ending soon!”
Another chapter: “This fight has ended now!”
Another chapter: “Now we will explain the end of the fight!”

Like damn just end lol. And the way Jack finished off Herc was just lame as hell. This was the first RoR fight where I wasn’t feeling it.

Thor vs Lu Bu for me was incredible, an awesome opening fight for a grand-scale tournament manga.

Zeus vs Adam wasn’t amazing but it was at least good enough to keep me reading.

Kojiro vs Poseidon, Poseidon was dumb but Kojiro was 10/10 greatness.

With Herc vs Jack, I wasn’t feeling the hype, didn’t really connect with either character, wasn’t really blown away by anything happening. I am glad to be done with that fight.

But it’s okay because fight 5 for me is back to RoR greatness. I just read Shiva’s backstory and while the Indian God Pantheon seems awesome, I’m really not feeling Shiva. But that’s okay because for me, Raiden so far is 10/10 outrageous awesomeness. He has the potential to overtake Kojiro for me.

On top of the fight itself, I really enjoyed the conspiracy conflict starting to emerge with Buddha. That adds a great layer of depth to this tourney, and I was getting hyped when Bishamonten showed up and it looked like we were about to have a big fight, and then Odin showed up and commanded everyone to chill tf out. Odin is my favorite mythological god so this manga better do him justice. And he has been great so far for how little he has done.

But yeah overall, progressing nicely and I’m eager to read more.

Progressing well, here are some thoughts:

Jack the Ripper vs Heracles was actually really boring for me. I feel like I was one of the first people on WorstGen to pick up RoR but one of the last to catch up because I had no motivation to slog through this fight lol.

This shit had hardcore Return of the King syndrome, the fight just lasted forever, I felt like it was 5 chapters longer than I wanted it to be. And I feel like the ending of this fight was longer than the fight itself, by the time I got to act 3 of the fight, it was like

1 Chapter: “This fight will end soon!”
Another chapter: “This fight is ending soon!”
Another chapter: “This fight has ended now!”
Another chapter: “Now we will explain the end of the fight!”

Like damn just end lol. And the way Jack finished off Herc was just lame as hell. This was the first RoR fight where I wasn’t feeling it.

Thor vs Lu Bu for me was incredible, an awesome opening fight for a grand-scale tournament manga.

Zeus vs Adam wasn’t amazing but it was at least good enough to keep me reading.

Kojiro vs Poseidon, Poseidon was dumb but Kojiro was 10/10 greatness.

With Herc vs Jack, I wasn’t feeling the hype, didn’t really connect with either character, wasn’t really blown away by anything happening. I am glad to be done with that fight.

But it’s okay because fight 5 for me is back to RoR greatness. I just read Shiva’s backstory and while the Indian God Pantheon seems awesome, I’m really not feeling Shiva. But that’s okay because for me, Raiden so far is 10/10 outrageous awesomeness. He has the potential to overtake Kojiro for me.

On top of the fight itself, I really enjoyed the conspiracy conflict starting to emerge with Buddha. That adds a great layer of depth to this tourney, and I was getting hyped when Bishamonten showed up and it looked like we were about to have a big fight, and then Odin showed up and commanded everyone to chill tf out. Odin is my favorite mythological god so this manga better do him justice. And he has been great so far for how little he has done.

But yeah overall, progressing nicely and I’m eager to read more.
Damn, Fight 5 fans are a rare breed. Lol. Well you will probably be having a good time all the way up to Round 6 then. :absojustice: