One Punch Man Chapter 147 - Toxic Substance

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters
Yeah I know, but didn't Bomb was meant to be a litte bit stronger than his bros or I dreamt one saying that ?
Maybe it was without abondonment but it would be weird.
Webcomic spoiler
Bang has a Powerup called abandonment, it's like Kaio Ken
Abilities and Powers. As Bang's older brother and the master of the Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist, it is safe to say that Bomb's strength is on par with the S-Class heroes, even possibly surpassing some, if not most, of them. It has also been stated by Murata that Bomb is even stronger than Bang

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Abilities and Powers. As Bang's older brother and the master of the Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist, it is safe to say that Bomb's strength is on par with the S-Class heroes, even possibly surpassing some, if not most, of them. It has also been stated by Murata that Bomb is even stronger than Bang
It was Murata that said that
Ok thanks

So it was not God's words but close enough for us to take it more or less seriously. So either One and Murata made Bang stronger after that statement or Murata didn't take abandonment into account or Bomb is still overall superior to Bang even when he is all out.

Ok thanks

So it was not God's words but close enough for us to take it more or less seriously. So either One and Murata made Bang stronger after that statement or Murata didn't take abandonment into account or Bomb is still overall superior to Bang even when he is all out.
Murata has made bomb alot stronger in the manga. If I remember correctly bomb lost to a demon level monster in the webcomic

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
This was a good chapter. Bomb stalling the Goat long enough until Bang arrived wasn't as one-sided as I thought it'd be. Fuhrer Ugly's return and dominance against the heroes and samurai was impressive, and I love the genuine tension everyone is feeling. Also rip to the guy that got his face jacked up...sheesh. I can't wait for the Bang and Garou fight though, the webcomic was awesome so I'm looking forward to this version.

Oh and:
:steef: