General & Others Itachi’s story line is still the best story line I have ever read

The Itachi plot line foreshadowing, execution, characterization is still the best written work that I have read in any work of fiction. I remember when I first read it, I wasn’t in any forums thank god, and I had no idea the foreshadowing that took place. But once Tobi narrated the actual events, it shocked the hell out of me.

I hated how Naruto ending turned out but it still gives me nostalgia.

The Itachi plot line foreshadowing, execution, characterization is still the best written work that I have read in any work of fiction. I remember when I first read it, I wasn’t in any forums thank god, and I had no idea the foreshadowing that took place. But once Tobi narrated the actual events, it shocked the hell out of me.

I hated how Naruto ending turned out but it still gives me nostalgia.
I kinda wish Kishimoto saved Itachi's plotline for the final arc. He was a much more endearing antagonistic figure than Tobi, Zetsu, and Kabuto.

I still go back to Naruto from time to time too.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
My only issue is the fact that every character sucks Itachi's dick. He's exceptional, we know that. We don't need hashirama sperging out about it though. It makes it feel like Kishi is trying to push Itachi on this weird pedestal
I kinda wish Kishimoto saved Itachi's plotline for the final arc. He was a much more endearing antagonistic figure than Tobi, Zetsu, and Kabuto.

I still go back to Naruto from time to time too.
Itachi as a villain had a completely different vibe and I liked it, so more of villain Itachi in the story woulda been great.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
My only issue is the fact that every character sucks Itachi's dick. He's exceptional, we know that. We don't need hashirama sperging out about it though. It makes it feel like Kishi is trying to push Itachi on this weird pedestal

Itachi as a villain had a completely different vibe and I liked it, so more of villain Itachi in the story woulda been great.
Which is why gais even more badass that it even itachi was wary of him.