Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
sheeping aint bad though
It’s just that, when sheeping is enforced and encouraged, it creates a situation where scum have a viable reason to place potentially harmful votes on players and slide under the radar after that.
if you sheep the right people
Well, do you know that T-Pein is the right person to sheep? Just a heads up, he enforces sheeping on the wagons he is “convinced” of being correct, even if they aren’t.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
That scums are fine with the wagons which is a bad thing.
I mean we don’t know. Less resistance could be for a variety of reason.

But we literally have 2 wagons now and players like T-Pein are opposing the Xadlin wagon. So there is resistance to one of the wagons.

if anyone looking me from a suspicious eye they can judge my language and decide accordingly
What does this mean?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Hmmm, I want TAC but he is out.
I want Marimo but I dont want to get hurt.
I want Xadlin but I havent met before.
I want Lanji but what if he have kill/lynch manipulation.
I want Ekko but I scared he will come to me bring his 80000 armies and poke my head with his 1000 ton hammer.

Well tbh, I will abstain.

Rhea, it just feels like you are afraid to vote for anyone my girl.

Unvote
Vote lynch Xadlin @Yagoo

Considering that there might be shadow votes on one of the wagons, keeping one wagon much bigger than the other seems better imo and between Xadlin and Lanji, I wanna vote Xad.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Votecount:

insomnia > Flower > TheKnightOfTheSea
Sky > T-Pein > krogothwolf > Lanji Cucksmoke > Xadlin
Ekkologix > insomnia > Hayumi > MUUGEN > -
Hayumi > Typo > - > The Destoryer > Hayumi > Ekkologix > Xadlin
The Destoryer > Typo > TheKnightOfTheSea
SakuraMikoNWord > Hayumi > Lanji Cucksmoke
T-Pein > Hayumi > Lanji Cucksmoke
Ena > Lanji Cucksmoke
Alwaysmind > Midnight Delight
Xadlin > Lanji Cucksmoke
Udell > Marimo_420 > Xadlin > Natalija > - > Xadlin
TheKnightOfTheSea > Lanji Cucksmoke
Flower > Lindltaylor > Ekkologix > Natalija
Typo > Naomi > - > Xadlin
Finalbeta > Typo
Naomi > Ekkologix
Natalija > Sky > Flower
Juliet > Xadlin
Lindltaylor > Udell > Xadlin
Ryu Kishi > Xadlin

Xadlin: 7 (Typo, Sky, Hayumi, Juliet, Udell, Ryu Kishi, Lindltaylor)
Lanji Cucksmoke: 5 (Ena, SakuraMikoNWord, T-Pein, Xadlin, TheKnightOfTheSea)
TheKnightOfTheSea: 2 (insomnia, The Destoryer)
Natalija: 1 (Flower)
Ekkologix: 1 (Naomi)
Typo: 1 (Finalbeta)
Midnight Delight: 1 (Alwaysmind)
Flower: 1 (Natalija)

If I missed something notify me please.

Votes locked. 2 hours until the Day Phase ends.

I Hayumi either just gazing at the Usopp missing vote situation I highlighted earlier (And I would add Hayumi even claimed they were ok with his lynch, not sure if they truly meant it) and I would also add that Destoryer didn't behave too differently from Udell in addressing Hayumi despite Hayumi typed so. In fact Destoryer was merely agreeing with a stance about Typo and suggesting Hayumi not to give up in that perhaps possibly thinking that Typo had to be the one more worthy lynching at the time and Hayumi was getting kinda flooded with votes so early, while Udell was suggesting that Hayumi was presumably town. Overall I didn't see Destoryer like outright buddying, rather assessing the situation in the proper way. Outright buddying would have meant defending her unnecessarily to name one example.

These are just my thoughts nonetheless.
I’m not sure what you mean by gazing at the missing vote, but I specifically said “anything close to buddying” when I voted Destoryer because I know it wasn’t straight buddying. At the time nobody actually buddied me, but I thought his comment on me was noteworthy at a time when nobody was doing anything except voting me randomly. A potential way to earn town credit while it looked like I could be up for actual lynching. I also made another post on Destoryer, that literally nobody’s said anything about.

Emil

Certified Memelord
morning

im impressed hayumi is not even a wagon but i havent read much to tell why. might be worth a cop

whats every1 thoughts on destroyer, flower, naomi, nat

those guys refused to take part by voting one or the main wagons despite being active at some point on the thread

added to lots of others that didn't even vote

Status
Not open for further replies.