The story of your families.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Hi. Here's a thread to talk about the story of your family.

You can just say various things about you family like anecdotes or the place they are coming from.

Let's start with me.

I live in Normandy, but a lot of my ancestors come from various places.
Here's a family tree, from me to my great grandparents: i faked some dates and I erased the family names despite they were not the real ones to prevent people wasting their time trying to find things about me

Felix (?-2002): He was a Navy officer under Vichy Regime and after. He was born in France but his parents were Spanish. He died in 2002.
Stella (?-?): She died at 29 because of cancer(i don't know exactly the date maybe 1950). She was coming from an influent family in Corsica.
Jean Pierre (1945-2014): He was the son of Felix and Stella. He was a military(Gendarmerie) and died from a cancer in 2014.
Giselle (1946-Alive): She is Jean-Pierre's wife. She always has been a housewife.
Séverine (1970-Alive): She's my mother. And she works as a caregiver.
Raymond (1925-2007): He was a worker. He helped the resistance during the World War II (so nazis were trying to arrest him).
Suzanne (1925-2021): She was a housewife like my grandma. Nazis( again) forced her to cook for them during WWII. She was a strong woman but because of COVID19 she passed away the last month.
Cyrille (1970-Alive): He's my father. I haven't seen him since a long time. He is an alcoholic.
André (?-2004): I just know he was normal guy living in the countryside. He used to give me candy every time we were visiting him. The only thing I know about his parents is that they have been killed during the Battle of Normandy.

It's your turn now.

Last edited:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I dont know much about my family other than my grandad served under Tito and went through most battlefields in Yugoslavia under him. Survived WW2