Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King most likely has very potent sword and fire attacks. If Raizo can hurt Kaido with fire, what about King? And in his hybrid form, King might have Zoro heavily outpaced in base stats.
Zoro seemingly managed to speedblitz Hybrid Kaido whilst standing in Asura mode, and albeit I agree that Asura likely augments his speed stats it's quite unlikely that his Base form stands massively behind. Hiryuu Kaen is not a particularly fast attack and Kaido managed to dodge it but Shishi Sonson is most likely a different story when it comes to processing speed as well as energy output. King travelling faster than Zoro doesn't mean that Zoro's CoO/reflexes + unleashing his moves can't hit him swiftly, conversely. He even proved to likely possess a better CoO than Luffy when it came to challenge Dragon Kaido, in fact the latter would fail to properly protect himself from Blast Breath in one instance, while Zoro displayed how easily he could react.

Every week they find something to complain about Luffy. Just say you dislike the character with your chest and stop tryna waste everyones time with your essay telling us why Luffy has plot armour when the whole SHs benefit from the same plot armour just by associating with Luffy:smoothieduck:
mfs really think Nami and Usopp are tanking haymakers from Ulti cos they are strong:pepeke:
Luffy is not even in this chapter...all that speculated that df is gomu gomu no mi...that's it...Luffy became jesus blah blah....sometimes I feel that most of the fandom are worse than nursery school kids....don't even have basic comprehension skills......

Zoro seemingly managed to speedblitz Hybrid Kaido whilst standing in Asura mode, and albeit I agree that Asura likely augments his speed stats it's quite unlikely that his Base form stands massively behind. Hiryuu Kaen is not a particularly fast attack and Kaido managed to dodge it but Shishi Sonson is most likely a different story when it comes to processing speed as well as energy output. King travelling faster than Zoro doesn't mean that Zoro's CoO/reflexes + unleashing his moves can't hit him swiftly, conversely. He even proved to likely possess a better CoO than Luffy when it came to challenge Dragon Kaido, in fact the latter would fail to properly protect himself from Blast Breath in one instance, while Zoro displayed how easily he could react.
My issue here is that we don't have enough intel on King. We have literally no idea what his observation and armament are like.

Zoro can definitely injure King with his attacks, the question is how much King can hurt Zoro and what his physicals and haki are like.

I think Zoro is either above first commanders or in the upper tier of first commanders, but I don't think he can mid diff a first commander.

anyone with half a brain can see it except for you candyboys
Dude, why you so agressive. Question is simple how did you understand ?
When kings take stractch , how can we understand ?
How manga show that scratch on King ?

Just ı am curious . Is there any sample on OP Manga ? When The one who completely wear armor take scratch how can we understand ?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion
So far you though for WsW. Like power,character and zoan form?
Design wise?

Base >> Zoan >> Hybrid

Power wise? Depends. If Jinbe forced Who’s Who to hybrid without water. If he did, then Base/Zoan Who’s Who is probably only about on Dressrosa G2 Luffy level and probably >= Non G4 Luffy before WCI.

If Jinbe has some water, definitely gives me a better feeling regarding Who’s Who.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Dude, why you so agressive. Question is simple how did you understand ?
When kings take stractch , how can we understand ?
How manga show that scratch on King ?

Just ı am curious . Is there any sample on OP Manga ? When The one who completely wear armor take scratch how can we understand ?
Yeah it's hard to understand alright:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.