Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is not where I was going with my speculation…but giving Luffy all the same tools that Joy Boy used to do whatever he did (that part is still unclear hundreds of chapters after the first mention of him) is a little on the nose even if the kid wields it differently than the mythical figure did. If this chapter implies that the Gomu Gomu no Mi is more than a “mere/mediocre devil fruit,” then whether your assertion is true or not, it’s apparently one that the highest authority in the OP world wanted to keep close, enough to punish Who’s Who for letting Shanks and crew abscond with it.
Hmm. Someone said that it could be Luffy moms df. Either way, it is too early to draw conclusions.

Nah, Zoro couldn't stop fodder with his sword, so reality he is weak like your logic. So again if we using Anime is logic, Batman beats Zoro easily then and Sanji beaten Drake on his side which is actual canon scene, not the rest we been talking about.

Queen is above them, bruh. Your not credible ever since 'Blacktooth' stuff you take fault on.
Batman beat Luffy not Zoro. And yes Sanji beat Drake.

Kanjuro >>>Queen > Sanji = Page One > Drake.

Anime is canon. :cheers:

It's quite possible it's the Yami Yami no Mi that is the most sought after, which the World Government, Teach and Shanks etc were all looking for. Since the Gomu Gomu no Mi looked similar, Shanks took it thinking it was the Yami Yami no Mi.

I like this better than the Gomu Gomu no Mi being itself special.
Shanks crew was well aware what the Gomu Gomu no Mi was tho

Status
Not open for further replies.