Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite possible it's the Yami Yami no Mi that is the most sought after, which the World Government, Teach and Shanks etc were all looking for. Since the Gomu Gomu no Mi looked similar, Shanks took it thinking it was the Yami Yami no Mi.

I like this better than the Gomu Gomu no Mi being itself special.
Didn’t shanks already know it was the gomu gomu no mi? You would expect the WG to know better

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
This pre TS Luffy post TS luffy thing was shit. Just lame excuses they give. Character is same. If anything, oda did huge disservice to Luffy in his fights. If you ask anyone how Luffy is different from ore TS, no one call tell single different thing.
This is the one. Rent free I tell you :kayneshrug:

First what makes you believe that Sanji will need anything less than very high difficulty to defeat Queen? Where does it state that Sanji is doing nothing to push him to Hybrid mode or how powerful that mode is?

Second, how do you know? Katakuri would most likely mop the floor with Queen due FS advantage. King does look faster, stronger and possibly more durable despite lacking the former.
Because 1 attack made queen go hybrid

Queen recognizes how dangerous Sanji is as did Page One making him go hybrid as well

I don’t think queen can match Sanji’s speed not even in base so i do not see this fight going over mid diff despite Queen’s power

Because 1 attack made queen go hybrid

Queen recognizes how dangerous Sanji is as did Page One making him go hybrid as well

I don’t think queen can match Sanji’s speed not even in base so i do not see this fight going over mid diff despite Queen’s power
So you don't know what kind of attack that was. What if Sanji is going more serious than Queen is hence Hybrid is justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.