Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hold up…so Luffy’s DF is the same one Joy Boy ate back in the day? Do I have that right? If so, I’m gonna go ahead and speculate that between this development and Im looking at the giant straw hat, we might as well say the D stands for “Duh, he was always meant to be the chosen one and those of you who thought Oda had more tricks up his sleeve are fucking morons” and call it a wrap, that’s a real cop out.

Additional Spoilers for chapter 1017: source redon
-Queen hits Sanji with Bracchio Bomber but Sanji counters with “Anti Matter Kick Course” fracturing Queen’s skull

-Zoro wakes up upon seeing this and states that he wished he could be stronger like Sanji

Hold up…so Luffy’s DF is the same one Joy Boy ate back in the day? Do I have that right? If so, I’m gonna go ahead and speculate that between this development and Im looking at the giant straw hat, we might as well say the D stands for “Duh, he was always meant to be the chosen one and those of you who thought Oda had more tricks up his sleeve are fucking morons” and call it a wrap, that’s a real cop out.
How do you even get to conclusion that it was joyboy?

Post automatically merged:

Err, maybe you need to read more Shounen then....
Maybe you should leave as it is. To each their own.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
:watchout:
Hello there guy on the left

According to the wiki, this guy is the only unnamed person in CP9. https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/CP9

WW was probably a member of the original CP9 with Spandam's father. Given the age of those members, it makes sense that he knows about a veteran pirate like Jinbei.
Well done Oda:quest: (That's if I'm right of course lol).

If this is indeed true, the original CP9 is who ordered the buster call on O'Hara, and this instantly connects WW to Robin. 😳

If he was in charge of the ship the Red Hair Pirates robbed to get the (extremely valuable) Gum-Gum fruit, it makes sense World Gov threw him in Impel Down for making such a critical mistake as punishment.

Last edited:
The important package Who's who was supposed to deliver was Lucky Roo himself.
Lucky Roo is a DF that ate a DF

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Holy fucking shit.

Now I understand the Kaguya photos.

:josad:

So Who's Who was a former member of CP9?? And can use their techniques?? I also assume that his ancient saber tooth tiger zoan is stronger than Lucci's cheetah zoan??

:jinbewat:

Okay this is hype. Before i was a little disappointed that Jinbe got Who's Who instead of Jack, but now i'm hyped. If jinbe can defeat a former CP9 member who can use six power techniques, along with a ancient Zoan stronger than Lucci's that would be pretty impressive!

:noo: :steef:

So the error, or Who's Who's failure could be related to Who's Who losing custody of the Gum Gum fruit that Lucky Roo said they stole from an enemy ship (from Chapter 1 of One Piece)?? Also could Luffy's Gum Gum fruit really be a Special Paramecia?? Cause in chapter one they did say the the Gum Gum fruit was considered 'Legendary', don't know if it meant just being a regular devil fruit as opposed to a regular fruit, special as a paramecia devil fruit like Katakuri's or one of the strongest Paramecia devil fruits like Whitebeard's Gura Gura no mi, or as a 'ultimate devil fruit' like Law's Ope Ope No Mi. Or is the Gum Gum fruit even more special like the ranks of Teach's Yami Yami No Mi??

:wonderland:

It's also interesting that the Gum Gum fruit's name is vague, despite it's only ability giving Luffy a body that can stretch like rubber. Does the name come from just stretching, or does it come from chewing gum that can stretch but also stick and change form, or more naturally from tree gum? It's not called the Stretchy Stretchy Fruit or the Rubber Rubber Fruit now is it?

:wonderland:

That may suggest that the Gum Gum fruit have hidden properties and abilities that Luffy doesn't even know about! Maybe he will unlock them with awakening?? Is this hinting that Luffy will unlock his devil fruit awakening this arc to defeat Kaido??

This is Hype!!

Last edited:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Lol there’s literally no in canon prophecy for goku unlike what it seems to be Luffy and Naruto. Stop the one piece dick sucking.
Go write your own shit if you are that salty about an author doing whatever the fuck he wants with his own story.

Status
Not open for further replies.