Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe from the multiple times Joy Boy’s been referenced in this arc from Kaido to Oden? I know the spoilers are incomplete at the moment, but what other conclusions are there to draw from this setup?
Okay let us say even if that is the case, how does that lead to the conclusion you draw? It is just a mere devil fruit. And mediocre devil fruit. It is not as if joyboy had G2, g3, g4.

You know what's funny? I constantly compared Rob Lucci to the Tobi Roppo. It was stated that Lucci was the strongest in its history.

I'd say Page 1 at the least is better defensively. He ate a G3 with CoA while Lucci ate a Hakiless one. But Lucci is much more varied offensively.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
King isn’t that much stronger than queen let’s be honest
First what makes you believe that Sanji will need anything less than very high difficulty to defeat Queen? Where does it state that Sanji is doing nothing to push him to Hybrid mode or how powerful that mode is?

Second, how do you know? Katakuri would most likely mop the floor with Queen due FS advantage. King does look faster, stronger and possibly more durable despite lacking the former.

What do you think makes it so significant to the WG, then?
WG will take any DF. Ope ope fruit worth is 5 billion. I don't think government cares more about gomu than ope. And Luffy was mocked as shitty rubber many times in the manga. I don't think shitty rubber has any extra importance. At best, its precious user could be joyboy.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Okay let us say even if that is the case, how does that lead to the conclusion you draw? It is just a mere devil fruit. And mediocre devil fruit. It is not as if joyboy had G2, g3, g4.
Which is not where I was going with my speculation…but giving Luffy all the same tools that Joy Boy used to do whatever he did (that part is still unclear hundreds of chapters after the first mention of him) is a little on the nose even if the kid wields it differently than the mythical figure did. If this chapter implies that the Gomu Gomu no Mi is more than a “mere/mediocre devil fruit,” then whether your assertion is true or not, it’s apparently one that the highest authority in the OP world wanted to keep close, enough to punish Who’s Who for letting Shanks and crew abscond with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.