Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn,

Ulti is defeated. May get up and get defeated again.
Same for Page One.
Queen used his hybrid form.
WW used his hybrid form.

We still need to see BM and Sasaki.
After Hybrid Queen Sanji will use RS against King :stealthblack:
Hahahah keep dreaming.
Sanji's only opponent in this arc is Queen.
Queen will beat his ass in a hybrid form then Sanji will be forced to use the gadget his daddy gave him. This fight will end in an extreme high diff.
King will either fight Marco or Zoro.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well, he did kill my hopes for this arc.
Does that count?
Unfortunately, it does not; if we start talking about YOUR dead hopes, we have to talk about MINE, and then every other bitter motherfucker on the forum (…so EVERY other motherfucker on the forum) is gonna chime in, and Eiichiro Oda will be cackling in a high rise Tokyo apartment as his skin somehow becomes younger :josad:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Unfortunately, it does not; if we start talking about YOUR dead hopes, we have to talk about MINE, and then every other bitter motherfucker on the forum (…so EVERY other motherfucker on the forum) is gonna chime in, and Eiichiro Oda will be cackling in a high rise Tokyo apartment as his skin somehow becomes younger :josad:
This chapter so good, it brought sky back to us

Imagine JoyBoy really had the gum gum no mi.

That means everything about rufi would be special, from his name to his headwear, all the way down to what he fucking eats...
What is the definition of special? Joyboy failed and the world has spent almost a millennium under extreme oversight so being the second Joyboy doesn't sound too glamorous so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.