Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy one shoted Cracker, and he didn't need many hits to knock out Katakuri either.
What differentiates the Big Mom pirates and the Beast piemrates are their hax. Big Mom sweet commanders had hax to avoid being hit, whereas Queen is just a big target, WCI Luffy would take him out in minutes.

I'm sure Sanji can solo him with a power up. The raid will last hours, Oda will off panel a few hours and show us the main powerful attacks and the ending of the fight.
Imo Drake being low diffed by Queen and Zoro one shoting Apoo while Drake is still struggling against him is to show that both Sanji and Zoro are superior to regular SN.
Oda will make the straw hats ready for their final fight in the pirate King race in Wano.
I agree with most of what you wrote,but Chopper-Nami-Ussop need to get stronger still!Weakling trio still can't fight yonko veterans!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Should be an honor carrying the grandmaster i get the feeling he will make his come back at the same time as Luffy:finally:
Just love the continuing downplay of the obvious…Zoro did something that literally one other person in history has EVER done, but the Sanji stans see that and say “Oh yeah? Well, OUR guy got caught in a spider web before finally getting a single shot on a YC2, so how could Zoro possibly compare to these lukewarm accomplishments??” :stealthblack:

I don't know who he is tbh but he's wrong anyway. Too many fights ongoing, Luffy being rescued and still claiming he is going to take Kaido down, hybrids being revealed left and right.
If the raid fail, this arc will never end lol
Yeah the raid isn't failing, he is wrong on this one. He said he will sink on that boat though lol.

He is a Youtuber that makes really good theories that are often very convincing. Amongst the other things, he predicted Big Mom coming to Wano and CoC being the key for Luffy to take Kaido down.

About Sanji+Drake vs Queen. It going to happen. Queen almost kill of Drake,he almodt kill of Apoo. Both have still their Business with Queen. If people believe taht Sanji winning on his own against his first commander, they simple failing to see how hard it is to beat such a monster. Sanji has no time,he can't waste 1-2 days to beat Queen. Alone Luffy with help beat Cracker only after 11h. Queen should have a higher stamina and endurance. If you think that Sanji taking it on his own, you guys going to be disappointed in the end.
I doubt Queen and Jack can tank 20 minutes of g4 attacks,Luffy is a bad match up for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.