Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah after 11h and with the help of Nami and the homies, Katakuri was even more harder and still a 10h battle.
And he need to do 2full rounds of G4+powerup.

Yeah you saying it, BM pirates had their hax power but still had great stamina/endurance, at least the two sweet commanders.
Beast pirates going to have less hax but very strong endurance/durability. We already see on Ulti how much she could tank, it need many big named attack to put her down and Queen is probably league above her in endurance/durabiility.

Yes Sanji will take down Queen, but the chance that Drake and Apoo joining him in the battle is very very high, Oda give everyone on this war matchups, even Hawkins. You can assume that Drake who get attacked by Queen and Apoo who get almost killed by Queen, going search for revenge. It going to happen, they will help against Queen, would bet against anyone about that.
I thing Oda will go with:Xdrake vs Apoo(both got defeated once in this raid),Killer vs Hawkins,Sanji vs Queen!
Our Boy Sanji needs this win after wci,the raid suit was given to him so he could defeat a YC by himself!Also,he will get stronger during the fight!

Nah he’d need to master G4 first cause as soon as them 10 mins kick in plague rounds everywhere

But if he combines CoC with Boundman then you got a really good argument
WCI Luffy could run after G4, so he just have to run for 10 minutes and come back for another G4 round if it wasn't enough.
Oda retconned it in Wano but WCI Luffy was a beast. Stronger than pre any version of pre 1010 Wano Luffy

I know all that but I think match up matters here. Queen and King would definetely suit more luffy's style, because they don't have anything to avoid being hit.
And again, yes they has less style like Cracker and Katakuri, but they are endurance and physical monsters. G4 will hit them more right(don't speak about current Luffy) but in case it will not take them easily down. Probably in awakening they moving in same powerlvl as Luffy. You shouldn't underestimate them. Calamity have less hax but more physical power and durability.

Zunisha knocked Jack out cold,man!We don't how much time he was unconscious if he wasn't a Fishman he would be dead!
Yeah but not because of the attack but rather to land in the sea as df user. The attack didn't knock him totally out.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Yeah after 11h and with the help of Nami and the homies, Katakuri was even more harder and still a 10h battle.
And he need to do 2full rounds of G4+powerup.

Yeah you saying it, BM pirates had their hax power but still had great stamina/endurance, at least the two sweet commanders.
Beast pirates going to have less hax but very strong endurance/durability. We already see on Ulti how much she could tank, it need many big named attack to put her down and Queen is probably league above her in endurance/durabiility.

Yes Sanji will take down Queen, but the chance that Drake and Apoo joining him in the battle is very very high, Oda give everyone on this war matchups, even Hawkins. You can assume that Drake who get attacked by Queen and Apoo who get almost killed by Queen, going search for revenge. It going to happen, they will help against Queen, would bet against anyone about that.
Apoo and Drake may turn against Queen, however I don't see them doing much. Apoo has a hax DF, but if Queen knows how to counter (and he probably should know since they were both on the same side) he won't do any good. Drake might get something with his fangs and claws, but I still see 80-90% of the damage coming from Sanji.

Just a reminder that Vagabond Drill from Jinbe in the ocean, was matched by Hell’s Memories in FI. Same move that sent BM flying.

Not only have we not seen exactly what the RS has in store, but base Sanji still has tricks up his sleeve even without it.

And again, yes they has less style like Cracker and Katakuri, but they are endurance and physical monsters. G4 will hit them more right(don't speak about current Luffy) but in case it will not take them easily down. Probably in awakening they moving in same powerlvl as Luffy. You shouldn't underestimate them. Calamity have less hax but more physical power and durability.
I think we'll have our answer soon, let's see what needs to be done to put them down and we can have a bette idea of how WCI Luffy would perform against them

I thing Oda will go with:Xdrake vs Apoo(both got defeated once in this raid)
Drake vs Apoo make no sense at this point anymore, do they even fight each other? In case Apoo get betrayal by Queen and he look not really happy with that. Drake has no Business with Apoo if he betrayal Queen. And if they do it,they going to fight him for sure. The hints are enough, Drake get almost get killed by Queen, same for Apoo. Both have still Business with Queen.
Post automatically merged:

Apoo and Drake may turn against Queen, however I don't see them doing much. Apoo has a hax DF, but if Queen knows how to counter (and he probably should know since they were both on the same side) he won't do any good. Drake might get something with his fangs and claws, but I still see 80-90% of the damage coming from Sanji.
Facing 3 Supernova characters at once is a big mammoth battle for Queen. Yes 1on1 they are not problem but 3 at once would be hard for Queen. Apoo+Drake+Sanji would be a hell of strong team. If Queen can fight them at once,he would get my respect.

WCI Luffy could run after G4, so he just have to run for 10 minutes and come back for another G4 round if it wasn't enough.
Oda retconned it in Wano but WCI Luffy was a beast. Stronger than pre any version of pre 1010 Wano Luffy
I don’t think he retconned it. I just think since Luffy used so much ryou in combination with Boundman it was way too much haki

if it was boundman without ryou i think luffy wouldve been ok

G

Gorosei Informer

Gomu gomu no being a failed df would be quite the twist ngl
I suppose it hypes up Luffy if the DF he got is "defective/not at its full potential" but this also means he's gonna get even more powerups then potentially? It always amazed me how creative and skilled he is with his DF but I'm scared on where this can go now.

It looks similar to the Yami Yami no mi so I wonder if there could have been some confusion with it too before especially since Blackbeard now has it and given how many and specifically with certain people Blackbeard is connected to and how influential he is?

This doesn't make sense to me though, they still look distinctly different to me but who knows? (Who's Who does? lmao)

:nicagesmile::laughmoji::luuh:

Is this legit too? I didn't see any mention of it in the spoiler thread?

:wonderland::zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.