Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm intrigue what's so special about the Gomu Gomu no mi that it's in a convoy assisted by a CP9 member where despite his strength, he was imprisoned for losing it.
I read a theory that it was a special fruit for the WG because it directly countered WB's quake quake fruit and would help them defeat him. Sounds much better than the Joy Boy one tbh. I don't want this to be Joy Boy's fruit.

Doesn't matter. They have to be able to fight the Yonko. You can't be doing that with 1% or 2% of Old Rayleigh.

As for Buggy, the WG thinks he's Douglas Bullet or something. They put him over > Jinbe in Impel Down.
You can measure strength using observation haki. I’m pretty sure every Vice Admiral who’s ever been within like 100 feet of Buggy knows he’s a fraud lmao.

Back in Drum he used a mushroom called Amiudake that he called a panacea. That's probably what he gave Zoro.
The Amiudake (アミウダケ Amiudake?) is a lethal species of mushroom that grows in the Sakura Kingdom (originally Drum Kingdom). Anyone who ingests the fungus will die an hour after consumption. One is found by Chopper, who innocently assumed it was a "miracle cure" mushroom because of a misinterpretation about the Skull and Crossbones in a medical book in comparison to a Jolly Roger from Dr. Hiriluk, to cure his fatal disease. Dr. Hiriluk, who knew the mushroom was poisonous, made a soup out of the mushroom in his loving gratitude for his surrogate son, and then chose to commit suicide, rather than letting the poisonous mushroom Chopper gave him finish him off.

yeah I don't know about that

Chopper trouble talking? Is it a hint for DF suppression. Since he ate human fruit, the side effect maybe revert him into pure deer temporary. I love it. It open so much mystery about df if true
:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.