Fanclub Holy Cathedral to the Sword Gods

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The soundtrack and art direction is next level. Everything about it blends so well together. The worldbuilding has me too, even though they kept too much of it vague.
It was an extraodinary trip. Even if the story is messy sometimes the feelings are real. Even the comedy or absurd things are great. The Andy cowboy episode incredible, or Ed father, or the drug episode when everyone was high.

I think I could watch them doing nothing during 100 ep.

Lmao. Vicious literally just tying Spike when the latter is shooting a gun, is probably one of the most ridiculous and coolest things. That or his crow exploding at his execution.But the final 2 episodes are always hard to watch.
Haha yeah but it makes the beauty of Cowboy bebop. Different style mixed together, martial arts, swords, guns, technology, even magics, (Mad Pierro .. terrifiying)

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
And IMO, the final arc is the best arc.
Jinchu doesn't get as much love as it deserves. I think it comes from the arc's antagonists being far less compelling than the Juppongatana. Many of the protags get some real nice arcs, and a chance to play the hero (like Sano's little side quest or Yahiko. And of course, the flashback. Nice closure for everyone involved as well.

Still ultimately prefer Kyoto and even Tokyo, but Jinchu has its merits.

Favorite: Basslarte Filler fight, Amande, Kyros, Diamante, Pica, Hawkins, McGuy, Cavendish, Psycho P, Brook, Holdem, Momonga, Tashigi, Gotti, Niji, X Drake, Law, Nusstorte, Dasmarche, Killer, Daz Bones and etc.

Honestly Feitan from hunter x hunter and Shenhua from black lagoon are goat

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Ooh this thread is awesome.

I'm more of a sword lover myself. ( Tho none of my favs in animes are swordsman:josad:).

Anyways a pretty badass swordsman that I think needs to be spoken about is "The Bride" from Kill Bill. Shes fucking awesome

She ll plug that right in our heart