Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro isn't facing Kaido, Luffy is. He won't handle pain afterwards if Kaido one-shots him again.

Don't cope, bruh. Your not helping yourself as a user.
Kaido never oneshot him. Zoro was still fighting after he was hit by hakai and scarred Kaido.

Show me where it says Zoro won't fight Kaido again. Fans claimed he wouldn't fight him the first time and was wrong.

I mean technically if you dont start fighting anyone soon its more busted to feel 2x the amount of pain caused by anyone after the fact.

This way theres a way to cheat and not pay anything if nothing hurts you anymore after you take it.

With it being 2x pain of what already fuckd you up, you're guaranteed to have to go through that shit experience again with twice intensity, to be at full health afterwards.
@Kuro Ashi

So in that case, Can’t Zoro literally just sit somewhere writhing in pain or whatever for a few minutes after taking the drug and just come out full fresh then?

Yo do you know if this

Sanji uses the attack "Collier Strike" to hit Queen

happens before or after Queen goes Hybrid ? :choppawhat:
Pretty sure it states attack first and then he went into Hybrid, which means attack did more damage when Sanji use it for real than not trying when hurting Luffy prior arc. Lol and some thought Sanji's AP won't harm anyone stronger afterwards when reality he was pushing Luffy away, not trying to damage him much.
Kaido never oneshot him. Zoro was still fighting after he was hit by hakai and scarred Kaido.

Show me where it says Zoro won't fight Kaido again. Fans claimed he wouldn't fight him the first time and was wrong.
Kaido did one-shot him the first time he uses his club on him and Zoro need to be saved and he was saved by Law for those moments. I can give scar, but it didn't do much to Kaido even now he is moving around fine and not feeling much about it.

Zoro trust Luffy and will be fighting someone else now. Luffy is the one to beat Kaido and that is the truth.
Post automatically merged:

Canon.

@Kuro Ashi

So in that case, Can’t Zoro literally just sit somewhere writhing in pain or whatever for a few minutes after taking the drug and just come out full fresh then?
Well i think it goes two ways :

1. The Pain doesn't kick right away and Zoro obviously can't afford to sit around while fully healed, so he will endure the surge of pain at an unknown point later on.

2. Pain kicks in right away. We see Zoro going through that and feeling like shit, and then he get's back up healed and ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.