Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Doubt they would be locked up for losing the 2 fruits in level 6 of impel down, like the rubber fruit. It's got that special something g for that much punishment.
Depending on whats special about the fruit. If it is like a symbol for some old history (like joyboy or something) it could be an extremely hated symbol for Imu, which pretty much have the power to imprison people there.

wsw:
the strongest cp9
the strongest tobi
in two years he shall be new calamaty (queen would be defeated for him)
wsw>queen
jimbe>sanji
Who's Who himself claimed that he would need Drake's help to defeat Queen.
Of course his intention wasn't defeating Queen, but to convince Drake he used this argument and It was also Queen the one who was beating up the supernova, meaning that Who's who himself couldn't do It.
Queen > Who's Who.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
you’re not making any fucking sense since I didn’t talk about zoro until the spoilers mentioned him. I said multiple times I don’t care if sanji fights king or queen.

Why is this coming from you the guy who said sanji vs kanjuro and the fanbase that said sanji vs page one sanji vs perospero and sanji vs Jack?
Sanji vs kanjuro just happened in the anime:moonwalk:

I had collected information about Luffy's DF long time ago, but I didn't post it since it wasn't confirmed yet. So now that Oda confirmed it, finally, I'll create a thread about Luffy's DF as soon as the chapter comes out.
:goyea:

Stop the cap. The fruit itself is nothing special and Will never be. The best you can hope is that the fruit belonged to some important person before. But that by any means make the fruit Op or special. Luffy being a genious in combat that make the fruit looks better.

Hope you think meats, milk, miracle bandages are worst ass pulls cause that was used way more , cause a medicine of other country used by a doctor and that still had side effects is way better.
Side effects after the battle has ended, WOW.... what an asspull. I don't want to hear cactus-bois talking anymore about "condom" coming back.

B

Ballel

So, the fact that Luffys fruit seems to be special, but literaly no one mentioned that before (not even Shanks, Whitebeard, Mingo, Kaido, Linlin) or even recognized the DF as something special, brings me to the conclusion that it somehow needs to be connected to the history from 1000 years ago. Something which isnt necessary part of the known stuff, maybe even for rayleigh. But the government, or at least Imu remembers. So i think it is not necessary a DF with unrelated powers and stronger then everything else, but like a bad memory of Imu, like the straw hat.

Means, not special in power or relevance for the upcoming events, but more like reappearing symbol.
There were early drafts of Oda's where the GomuGomu no mi came from a GomuGomu tree. It was later changed for the definite version of the story.
So maybe there was indeed a tree that bore the original devil fruits (as some theories suggest) which was planted in the void century.
Maybe the GomuGomu was Joyboy's fruit.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Who's Who himself claimed that he would need Drake's help to defeat Queen.
Of course his intention wasn't defeating Queen, but to convince Drake he used this argument and It was also Queen the one who was beating up the supernova, meaning that Who's who himself couldn't do It.
Queen > Who's Who.
that was a lie to trap x drake

So, the fact that Luffys fruit seems to be special, but literaly no one mentioned that before (not even Shanks, Whitebeard, Mingo, Kaido, Linlin) or even recognized the DF as something special, brings me to the conclusion that it somehow needs to be connected to the history from 1000 years ago. Something which isnt necessary part of the known stuff, maybe even for rayleigh. But the government, or at least Imu remembers. So i think it is not necessary a DF with unrelated powers and stronger then everything else, but like a bad memory of Imu, like the straw hat.

Means, not special in power or relevance for the upcoming events, but more like reappearing symbol.
Why was shanks and his entire crew so upset Luffy ate it if it isn't special or valuable?it's not because Luffy can't swim he could never swim. They were upset because they lost something important

Apoo tanked his attack and wasn't healed. Apoo one-shot Zoro and made him runaway as he can't fight him one on one. Kaido one-shot Zoro easily with his club. What are you reading and never been the case.

Your one of the toxic side, so you have no credibility, bruh.
You call this a oneshot.

Injuring Zoro but not taking him out of the fight or even knocking him unconscious a oneshot.

But you claim Zoro knocking Apoo out and dropping him in the middle of the live room floor isn't a oneshot.

Then deny Apoo was healed by Marco even though he was unconscious and in the middle of live room where Marco used his healing flames.

This is Zoro after he tanked Kaido and Big Mom's Hakai.

As we can all see he's not knocked out or unconscious.

Thank you for proving you are the most toxic fanboy and have no credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.