Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda really foul for giving Luffy other characters characteristics and traits lol

can create fire like Ace, can fly like Sanji, gave him a badass scar like zoro and now he has a super important fruit like Law

the Luffy wank will never stop, low key becoming one of the biggest Mary sue in manga history

Yeah right like yaser wasnt randomly mentioning zoro vs orochi the whole time.
You all dont even care about sanji thats how angry you all are that zoro cucked sanji out of fighting king after you all wanked him non stop.
Better pretend you didnt wank him now
you’re not making any fucking sense since I didn’t talk about zoro until the spoilers mentioned him. I said multiple times I don’t care if sanji fights king or queen.

Why is this coming from you the guy who said sanji vs kanjuro and the fanbase that said sanji vs page one sanji vs perospero and sanji vs Jack?

trash chapter it seems

Rubber fruit being a big deal is trash writing and cliche as fuck

the way Oda is bringing back Zolo is embarrassing, the asspulls are getting out of hand especially with Zolo and Luffy
Stop the cap. The fruit itself is nothing special and Will never be. The best you can hope is that the fruit belonged to some important person before. But that by any means make the fruit Op or special. Luffy being a genious in combat that make the fruit looks better.

Hope you think meats, milk, miracle bandages are worst ass pulls cause that was used way more , cause a medicine of other country used by a doctor and that still had side effects is way better.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
They also got kaku and kalifa fruit
Doubt they would be locked up for losing the 2 fruits in level 6 of impel down, like the rubber fruit. It's got that special something g for that much punishment.

They had Kalifa's & Kaku's DFs too
And if it was that important, such as Ope Ope No Mi, then Marines or CP-0 would be Protecting it, not CP-9

Imo, it's not important because it's powerful, i think it's because there is a Prophecy about it's User that WG knows about
That's why Red-Hair Pirates stole it too

So it's the User who is Special, not the Fruit
Yeah, we will have to see.

Just means he's more of a masseiah than ever if that's true.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So, the fact that Luffys fruit seems to be special, but literaly no one mentioned that before (not even Shanks, Whitebeard, Mingo, Kaido, Linlin) or even recognized the DF as something special, brings me to the conclusion that it somehow needs to be connected to the history from 1000 years ago. Something which isnt necessary part of the known stuff, maybe even for rayleigh. But the government, or at least Imu remembers. So i think it is not necessary a DF with unrelated powers and stronger then everything else, but like a bad memory of Imu, like the straw hat.

Means, not special in power or relevance for the upcoming events, but more like reappearing symbol.

So Chopper now has a magical instant healing drug or whatever it’s.... Zoro is coming back on battlefield faster than we thought! Let’s see how Oda is planning to make Zoro vs King work out with Marco in the picture.

So, the fact that Luffys fruit seems to be special, but literaly no one mentioned that before (not even Shanks, Whitebeard, Mingo, Kaido, Linlin) or even recognized the DF as something special, brings me to the conclusion that it somehow needs to be connected to the history from 1000 years ago. Something which isnt necessary part of the known stuff, maybe even for rayleigh. But the government, or at least Imu remembers. So i think it is not necessary a DF with unrelated powers and stronger then everything else, but like a bad memory of Imu, like the straw hat.

Means, not special in power or relevance for the upcoming events, but more like reappearing symbol.
That still is bad. Luffy the second coming of pirate Jesus confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.