Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine going back post enies lobby and telling a One Piece fan “Luffy is the chosen one, he was born to be the great savior”. They would clown your ass and tell you to fuck off

I can see why recent fans are fine with this, but if you’re a long term fan then you should have a problem with this.
Please don't tell others that you even have normal comprehension skills and can understand human language. With this iq, people can easily cheat you.

Bogard

You can't win
If King does fight post-rooftop Zoro, this is what he'd have to overcome

- (Temporarily) 100 % Zoro while potentially weakened by Marco
- Potential fire based abilities(wild fire nickname) being countered by Zoro's fire cutting ability(bad match-up)
- Potential Conqueror haki, Nidai kitetsu, and black blade plot for Zoro

Poor King :josad:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Fuck off moron. I put valid points unlike you bitch. Get lost.
You don't put any valid points. All throughout roof piece you cried like a fucking bitch cause zoro got shine. Now your loser ass is licking odas balls like its good writing that luffys become the child of destiny with telekinetic powers and now the ONE thing that made him unique his fruit is also a huge deal for the wg before he even got it. So what VALID points have you made outside of garbling on luffys dick.

I really hope Luffy rejects this destiny bullshit, but even then it would be too late.
A great writer like Oda who uses real world problems in his fantasy using the destiny plot line is just sad
It's a good take on it. It just represents the thing in japanese society (or really a lot of people not just them) where you're born and then everyone immediately has plans for you and you have to live up to expectations and the role you got assigned. Luffys entire character is a rejection of "the nail that sticks up gets hammered down" proverb in Japan. You can't hammer down rubber it always bounces back. Luffy absolutely rejects destiny and prophecy and expectations and will only do what he wants

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The problem is that only Luffy could do it, because he had a bunch of things go right for him without he doing anything.

Like getting the special gomu gomu no mi.

Like being born at the same time as Shirahoshi, Vivi, Robin and Momo, people that are necessary to do it.

Everything is destined for Luffy to achieve what the "pirate jesus" Joy Boy couldn't.

And it's not his merit on all these things.

I'm not saying it's that bad, i'm just saying people need to stop thinking One Piece is free from these Naruto flaws that everyone hated, and destiny is 100% against Luffy's freedom.

1. Depending if Gomu Gomu No Mi is special or its just symbolism. This is what i was talking about, if its just symbolism, i see no problem there. It gets problematic if out of nowhere Luffy gets some special god powers, just because of destiny, like with Naruto and Sasuke.

2. This would also be the thing for everyone living right now. Shanks, Blackbeard, Kaido, Kid, Buggy, Usopp, Aokiji... literaly everyone alive right now. It doesnt point at luffy directly. Also, Luffys goal was to be Pirate King, something to get even at any other point of the story, like roger.

3. We dont know Joyboys story and what exactly is the difference between Joyboy and Luffy. To calculate that, we would wait for Joyboys story.

Again the same dumb person spaming:

"Luffy is the chosen One"

I WILL REPEAT MYSELF.
Luffy is NOT chosen One.
He made his way where he is, and its because of who he became that he is on prophecys as a possible person to be the one to make things diferent. If he chose to be a lazy fuck he wouldnt be NOTHING.

Its about his OWN choices and actions that made him the candidate of be the needed person. Luffy is a genious in combat and has the Will and personality of great legends.

Its not about give him some aura, Power, demon , etc to make him stronger. He is what he is because of himself. And as a usuary master of his own fruit he can look better than other DF users with better fruits since they arent near competent and strong as luffy.

As the sniper Dude from Black Beard Said, he thought DF users are nothing without their Power, not the case of luffy, ace and many others.

Luffy fruit Will NEVER be something special itself, the best you can hope is that some important person had It before. But that dont make the fruit special or Op by any means.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

- Potential fire based abilities(wild fire nickname) being countered by Zoro's fire cutting ability(bad match-up)

Hey zoro is receiving double damage too hes nerfed as hell

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Again the same dumb person spaming:

"Luffy is the chosen One"

I WILL REPEAT MYSELF.
Luffy is NOT chosen One.
He made his way where he is, and its because of who he became that he is on prophecys as a possible person to be the one to make things diferent. If he chose to be a lazy fuck he wouldnt be NOTHING.

Its about his OWN choices and actions that made him the candidate of be the needed person. Luffy is a genious in combat and has the Will and personality of great legends.

Its not about give him some aura, Power, demon , etc to make him stronger. He is what he is because of himself. And as a usuary master of his own fruit he can look better than other DF users with better fruits since they arent near competent and strong as luffy.

As the sniper Dude from Black Beard Said, he thought DF users are nothing without their Power, not the case of luffy, ace and many others.

Luffy fruit Will NEVER be something special itself, the best you can hope is that some important person had It before. But that dont make the fruit special or Op by any means.
Gomu gomu no mi and the strawhat has joyboys haki

I

Indigo

The reason why Roger couldn't do what Luffy will do, is because Roger was sick and he was born in the wrong timeline. So no, Luffy is indeed destined to succeed...
Roger didn't get a special devil fruit from the WG on his doorstep when he was a kid.

Roger didn't get to meet Shirahoshi

and remember!

If King is weakened by Marco. We all have to agree that Queen is also Weakened by Marco.

He got hit just as much, if not more. He also fought Chopper after that who was able to drawn some blood from him.

But i see all the candies saying that Queen is 100% healed back already, so King is too in that case, seems only fair.

The change is the problem as well. One thing is having a lot of similarities to a former great pirate. That’s fine, but when you start stacking it up you start to imply it’s more than symbolism
This is kind of why I think shanks is the chess master trying to make the prophecy happen. He gave him the hat. He gave him the goal to be pirate king. He gave him the fruit (by accident I guess) so it's like he saw Luffy was a potential joyboy early and started trying to make it happen

Status
Not open for further replies.