Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mix up things here.

The plot at beginn was Luffy becoming the pirate king. The symbols back then were all given, the strawhat, everyone mentioning luffy behaves and says the same as roger etc. pp.. Absolute symbolism here. So Luffy was able to succeed back then what Roger already succeeded.

The plot just changed. Now the goal isnt Roger anymore, its joyboy. But the symbolism is exactly the same.
It doesn't change the point: Luffy is born in the right timeline, he has the right DF ability, he has his family bloodline that saved his life many times (including Ace's sacrifice), Luffy and Zoro were trained by the most famous pirates–Rayleigh and Mihawk. Luffy has access to things that determine his success, Luffy's personal achievements have been removed completely.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
That’s subjective. I personally think the moment you start to imply parallels to Joy Boy you’re fucking up but I was giving Oda the benefit of the doubt. It seems other posters like me got tired of the bs
Then we just disagree here.

There is much more which symbols Luffy as new Roger, which wasnt a problem so far, then it does with Joyboy.

The pill is just restoring Zoro's bones after he has had 30 mins to sleep and recover, Luffy doesn't have any bone issue and was just temporarily knocked out.
As for Ace's fruit, Doffy was an underground dealer who was at marineford when Ace died, not too hard to see that he could have access to that.
Why did Doffy pıt
whatna funny guy , you grow up and learn how to make joke. .d.d

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nah. Rooftop is trash including Luffy. It is just fan service. What exactly accomplished in rooftop fight you moron? Zoro getting shine is nothing as Oda exaggerated stuff. Even you morons didn't expect something's, then one can understand. Luffy is destined to become pk like Zoro is WSS. So should we call both of them destined ? You don't know shit about telekinetic powers so premature ejaculation. Df is in general a huge deal, not just gomu. Law df is literally worth 5 billion. And even in manga it is shown that mochi is superior to gomu. It is just a theft case and you morons are making big deal out of it for your lame ass agenda.
Difference is zoro hasn't been predestined to be wss for 800 years to the exact year that people have been planning for for 20 years
That sea King's have been waiting for 100s of years
Now he has his hat and his super special fruit.

Then we just disagree here.

There is much more which symbols Luffy as new Roger, which wasnt a problem so far, then it does with Joyboy.
Again, I’m totally fine with Luffy being similar to Roger because they have key differences as well. It also plays to the idea that Ace was truly the chosen one and he died. The moment I start to dislike this is when you add in another ancient figure into this. It makes it seem like reincarnation at that point

so far

Shanks's known attacks to WG's fleets = 2
Whitebeard's known attacks to WG's fleets =0
Big Mom's known attacks to WG's fleets = 0
Kaido's known attacks to WG's fleets = 0

God King

:finally::finally::finally::finally:

@playa4321 How do you think WW compares to doflamingo now?
Really near Doffy lvl,like @Hanzo hattori said. I put both above any flyer but weaker then the calamity.
oh my god monet and king are the same:noo::noo::noo:

zoro will one shotting him

@Le Fishe D. Crydo @Finalbeta
Lmao this King disrespect, don't come back when King actually get hyped and show insane feats...:lusalty:
Oda still not show his bounty for some reason. Zoro vs King is something with I want since I still see King. You guys don't deserve King hype...It for you guys to late to switch the sides anymore. Going call out everyone of you guys.

:lusalty:

@Hahasanji
King>Queen....
King going to get a adv haki form.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hey @HA001

Feeling Zoro vs King yet like ive been telling you for months? Or are you still denying that like Chopper helping Zoro or Zoro recovering fast from Chopper or Marco?

Where's Hiyori? She's gonna remove him from the performance floor to heal him still? Seriously I'd love to know what the excuse is this time lol
When did Marco disappear??? Lmfao when it happens then talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.