Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji vs Queen seems pretty good. Sanji's doing really well since he hasn't used his Raid Suit yet whereas Queen is busting out his Hybrid (though I don't think Queen is too harmed so far from all the attacks he's taken). Hopefully Queen's hybrid form looks nice.

Who's Who seems interesting and I'm looking forward to more of Jimbei vs Who's Who since the guy is so well-trained and as busted out his hybrid.

I'm looking forward to Zoro vs King if it happens but I don't want Marco to be used as a hypetool when he's been pretty impressive so far in this war.

Sanji vs Queen seems pretty good. Sanji's doing really well since he hasn't used his Raid Suit yet whereas Queen is busting out his Hybrid (though I don't think Queen is too harmed so far from all the attacks he's taken). Hopefully Queen's hybrid form looks nice.

Who's Who seems interesting and I'm looking forward to more of Jimbei vs Who's Who since the guy is so well-trained and as busted out his hybrid.

I'm looking forward to Zoro vs King if it happens but I don't want Marco to be used as a hypetool when he's been pretty impressive so far in this war.
Sanji will use the raid suit after losing against Queen, and only then he will be able to defeat him.

Like when Zoro sleep a knife’s injury out.
Like when Luffy get bite by Arlong in the shoulder but continue fighting like it was nothing.
Like when Luffy eat meat and get at full health again to fight Lucci
:saden::saden:
The knife injury was a big deal in the Cabaji fight and buggy arc. We saw Luffy get treated and have to recover from the Arlong fight and Luffy never had to eat to heal to fight Lucci.

So Gomu Gomu no mi is a magical DF that has relations to the WG and because that someone on the level of Lucci when he lost it , he was imprisoned for years because of that and the one who took it was shanks .

Luffy stans : Gomu Gomu No Mi is nothing special and not a magical DF .
Lol all Devil Fruits are magical only Gomu Gomu is special for reasons unknown.

Reminder that Zoan form King no diffed Base Sanji who said he would die with a hole in his belly and knocked him out cold even with a power up :goyea:
Wrong translation. Sanji said: "a big hole in the belly COULD kill someone", thats the official translation.
Sanji's goal wasn't even to fight King, but to save Momonosuke, King was the one pissed and willingly to attack with great power, thats why he used his Zoan form straight away. Sanji got stunned, not K.O, if you read 988 and 989 you will see that the pacing is slow as hell, until the Strawhats appear together in 989

Old man chopper is gonna be hilarious. I expect chopper to take more risk regarding his rumble balls(side effects are silly)
So its looking to be true, WsW>Lucci I wonder what so special about Gumu Gumu no mi that WsW got locked up for it:choppawhat:

But tbh the best updated spoiler was... Zoro gonna get heal instantly :christnally: The amazing doc making miracles happen.

So luffy pulling telepathy out of his ass if not an asspull?
Or sanji using his daddy's power?
Sanji making germa famous by wearing their symbol and colours is not an asspull?
What about the fact that the suit just happens to give sanji the exact power he always wanted?
No the medicine that chopper learned in Zou while he's next to the zou doctors and using it on zoro and the fact a massive drawback is what's an asspull
How is voice of all things considered an Asspull? He's had it since Zou and we really don't know much about it anyways to draw Conclusions. :okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.