Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why is it always king? marco is supposed to fight king they are both fire birds and zoro can help luffy to fight kaido again because from the way i see it luffy and zoro is about to recover at the same time. oda putting marco in this war is for zoro to have a subtitute on facing the first commander because the final villain here in this arc is too much for luffy to face alone thats why its logical to put zoro there to help luffy
Post automatically merged:

Can't wait for 40% King to Dominate 100% Zoro
you can wait forever coz its not happening. Kaidos bird vs whitebeards bird is destined cockfight. Zoro will face kaido again with luffy. Its a 1 v 2 fight for both yonko

Wrong translation. Sanji said: "a big hole in the belly COULD kill someone", thats the official translation.
Sanji's goal wasn't even to fight King, but to save Momonosuke, King was the one pissed and willingly to attack with great power, thats why he used his Zoan form straight away. Sanji got stunned, not K.O, if you read 988 and 989 you will see that the pacing is slow as hell, until the Strawhats appear together in 989
The official translation is wrong , No kanji is there about someone or some shits check it lmao .

Base Sanji was dying against King if not for the suit :jay-he:

Man I hope the Gomu Gomu no Mi isnt really considered special by the WG or this pre owned Joyboy fruit, would absolutely hate that. Much prefer it's just typical Cipher Pol not allowing failure no matter what kinda thing.

Chapter seems dope.

Sanji vs Queen hybrid transformation. Love to see it.
Chopper healing Zoro then double damage, Jesus Zoro gonna be WRECKED at the end of Wano lol
Jinbei vs Who's Who's seems lit af. Sabertooth hybrid form gonna be nice.
I called Who's Who was Cipher Pol/WG connected but my reasoning was wrong :(
Nope, Joyboy was a giant. And we have already seen Joyboy form in Luffy. He ate giant and transformed Joyboy as foreshadowing.

Officially , Jinbei was located below Sanji.

I guess M3 wont be change anytime.

King must not be nerfed.

King and Queen have insane durability, thats a fact, even if we consider Jack.

I think King and Queen will be revealed soon as Awakened Zoans. This must be the case, it's the perfect time for introducing this again, especially cuz this was shown during Impel Down, and King seems to have some relation to that. Otherwise it's a completely wasted opportunity to not introduce this concept again towards the probably strongest Zoan DF users in the world

King must not be nerfed.

King and Queen have insane durability, thats a fact, even if we consider Jack.

I think King and Queen will be revealed soon as Awakened Zoans. This must be the case, it's the perfect time for introducing this again, especially cuz this was shown during Impel Down, and King seems to have some relation to that. Otherwise it's a completely wasted opportunity to not introduce this concept again towards the probably strongest Zoan DF users in the world
We literally seen queen after Marco. He literally had no marks or scratches. Marco has never done crazy damage to anybody. He kicks people and they are fine afterwards. His attack power has always been ass

Status
Not open for further replies.