Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I wish we had more between Who’s Who and Drake now, considering they’re both former WG members.

It’ll be hilarious if King and Queen are associated with the WG too. I’d expect @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung to wank Kaido’s crew since his best members are all good x—government affiliates and marines
I actually really like that Kaido’s crew all have histories of their own before joining him. His crew is starting to become more diverse and unique the more we learn about them.

But yeah Who’s Who seems like he’s my favorite among them so far.

The official translation is wrong , No kanji is there about someone or some shits check it lmao .

Base Sanji was dying against King if not for the suit :jay-he:
Sanji obviously used haki, he used haki multiple times this arc on many occasions. He was afraid of hurting Black Maria if he used haki to protect himself. There is no good reason to not use it, especially cuz he tanked the attack pretty well, obviously the Raid Suit helped him to absorb the damage but there is no proof of the Raid Suit being so resistant during Whole Cake. It's Sanji the one that is built different

Maybe Who’s Who joined Kaido because of two reasons:
1. Destroy the WG and create a world of mayhem. He gave Kaido secret information about the WG
2. Take revenge on Shanks and his crew because they stole the devil fruit. The best way is to join another Yonkou and be one of his commanders/ All Stars

Sanji obviously used haki, he used haki multiple times this arc on many occasions. He was afraid of hurting Black Maria if he used haki to protect himself. There is no good reason to not use it, especially cuz he tanked the attack pretty well, obviously the Raid Suit helped him to absorb the damage but there is no proof of the Raid Suit being so resistant during Whole Cake. It's Sanji the one that is built different
Keep ur headcanons to urself .

• Zoan form King vs Base Sanji :

I would die with a hole in my belly , Sanji dies without suit .

• Zoan form King vs RS Sanji :

he was absent for a while where big mom was fighting and then got sent out .
Thanks god for this suit and he panted afterwards .

• Zoan form Queen vs Base Sanji :
I'm gonna use hybrid form
:shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.