Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fans have such intelligence that if you put them on a bird, they forget to fly.

They claim that King was not harmed. Should we laugh with our ass?

They clash Whitebeard's right hand Marco (at least 25 years) and zoro bird brain fans behave Marco lıke a baby.why ? to raise Zoro power.

You wouldn't be ashamed if I spit in your face.

While at the same time he has his cre
Keep ur headcanons to urself .

• Zoan form King vs Base Sanji :

I would die with a hole in my belly , Sanji dies without suit .

• Zoan form King vs RS Sanji :

he was absent for a while where big mom was fighting and then got sent out .
Thanks god for this suit and he panted afterwards .

• Zoan form Queen vs Base Sanji :
I'm gonna use hybrid form
:shame:
You're basicly saying that Killer + fodder would impale Zoro with random weapons with extreme ease everytime they fight, lol. So if you are attacked by your enemy it means you can't ever avoid it happening the same way again?

Zorotard logic :kobeha:

Theres really people saying Just because Chopper didint mentioned before ...is an ass pull or bad writing?

This medicine is better than meat
This medicine is better than milk
This medicine is better than miracle bandages.
This medicine is better than Quick come backs without even using anything above.
( ALL of that absurdly used in pre time Skip)

And this medicine even having an explanation of where It come from and some side affects makes even better.

People here are Just pathetic..

they want Chopper to make a 12h surgery on zoro , he rest for 1 weak and maybe he can come back and fight.

Marco flames were already Said to not be that curable as zoro needs to be for the rest of the Arc.

Thats why I see no problem with this. Oda used a miracle drug with side effects to heal Zoro, and such side effects makes you think if the drug is even worth it Nothing happened 2.0(where Zoro is out for majority of the next arc). I like to add that people need to calm their tits regarding Chopper medical expertise near the eos, his dream is to be the best doc out there, so Im sure Oda will not ruin his story cuz Chopper can save lives. If Luffy is gonna die at the end of the series, he will, etc.

My problem with Luffy is that Oda puts him TOO damn confident on himself, despite not making sense.

He was the middle of the sea, couldn't even move, but was saying: "I will defeat Kaido for sure"

While at the same time he has his cre

You're basicly saying that Killer + fodder would impale Zoro with extreme ease everytime they fight, lol. So if you are attack by your enemy it means you can't ever avoid it happening the same way again?

Zorotard logic :kobeha:
• Sanji stans dream :
Queen = King

• Reality :
:risitasad:

Status
Not open for further replies.