The Destoryer > Flower > Naomi > -
Naomi > Gambit > -
Udell > T-Pein
Lanji Cucksmoke > Catyberry
Ryu Kishi > Poison
Melontonin > Lanji Cucksmoke > -
Fujishiro > Catyberry
Typo > SakuraMikoNWord

Lanji Cucksmoke: 4 (Sky, Finalbeta, T-Pein, TheKnightOfTheSea)
T-Pein: 3 (Natalija, Udell, Hayumi)
SakuraMikoNWord: 3 (insomnia, Juliet, Typo)
Catyberry: 2 (Lanji Cucksmoke, Fujishiro)
Ekkologix: 1 (Flower)
Finalbeta: 1 (BleakAsh)
Naomi: 1 (Ekkologix)
Poison: 1 (Ryu Kishi)

Correct me if any mistakes. Heading to bed now and then work. Will be there later.

Here are my thoughts about FB.

He sheeped the Typo vote from Flower, and then sheeped the Lanji vote from Sky.

He didn't start pushing Lanji up until the fiasco of the derail happened and only did it after Sky and some others were talking about it.

He is imo failing to emulate his town persona which isnt afraid of voting people and is only voting after people do.

He also has this weird thing i noticed that he started doing when scum and its to type the person whom he's accusing in all caps, maybe to appear ''aggressive or something''.

Anyways, i'm not really too sold on the Rhea stuff tbh, i find her behavior weird and contradictory but i want to look at FB.

@Naomi @Flower @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @T-Pein™ @Typo @Juliet @Ekkologix @The Destoryer @Sky @Melontonin

I am posting my list voluntarily...
You should be asking other people about their reads as well.
I asked multiple times and no one delivered.
cept for natalija.
And now naomi.
Udell made a list but its just of people he scumreads.
i gave read early before, on who town and sus. glad to know your not paying attention. :whitepress:

yeah, or maybe his own passive. the thing is it doesn't make any sense that they targeted Xandil with that before execution phase started. nobody even brought up Xandil's name before that.
what if it's scum who bypass the day lock actions?

Because that's all you're doing. The problem isn't going to go away until you actually lynch him, it's just going to get worse the longer he stays. He will be lynched eventually. Your response to the wagon just tells us when we can get rid of him and play the game with information and without a burden who is a troll at best.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Here are my thoughts about FB.

He sheeped the Typo vote from Flower, and then sheeped the Lanji vote from Sky.

He didn't start pushing Lanji up until the fiasco of the derail happened and only did it after Sky and some others were talking about it.

He is imo failing to emulate his town persona which isnt afraid of voting people and is only voting after people do.

He also has this weird thing i noticed that he started doing when scum and its to type the person whom he's accusing in all caps, maybe to appear ''aggressive or something''.

Anyways, i'm not really too sold on the Rhea stuff tbh, i find her behavior weird and contradictory but i want to look at FB.

@Naomi @Flower @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @T-Pein™ @Typo @Juliet @Ekkologix @The Destoryer @Sky @Melontonin
The scum Fujishiro I remember of also focuses on me a lot. I would lock on that too.

yeah, or maybe his own passive. the thing is it doesn't make any sense that they targeted Xandil with that before execution phase started. nobody even brought up Xandil's name before that.
Okay that's pretty weird, but i dont think its his own passive if an ability like this existed because then it would mean that Lanji and whoever you believe diverted towards Xandil aren't from the same faction no? Cause they would've talked about this in their chat.

Emil

Certified Memelord
rhea is much more reserved than her town game on ToL mafia
but then that game in itself was unique for her playstyle
she is never that aggro and proactive regardless of alignment. im not sure if this is a new trend or not tho

And by the way I don't really feature a meta. The earlier players will digest it the better.

I basically play like a bot.

Its more than just meta, you sheeped the Typo vote from @Flower then sheeped the Lanji vote from @Sky . Meanwhile you spent the phases tunneling those two to appear like you're contributing.

And now you OMGUSed me and called me scum because i threw some sus your way.

Do you have any original thought?

Didn't notice he was leading wagon, plus he seems less chilled out than I thought with his arguments.
did you check last end phase?
Lot of vote manipulation going on.
the votes are all over the place and he has 5 votes and we have 29 players or so.
he is not leading by a large margin.
Also.
Why would you place a vote on someone you dont want to be lynched anyways.
and then remove it when its possible they might be lynched?

Status
Not open for further replies.