Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
I don’t disagree that he got shafted in portrayal but if he is Sanji’s opponent then the fact that even Sanji fans said this stuff about him will be used as an anti-Sanji weapon in the future.
I honestly don't wanna see that fool ever again. He is a disgrace to BB & he is a disgrace to the OG lariat bros.

Personally I see the BB commanders as fodder materials for the SHs If I am being honest. Outside of BB and Kuzan, they are all basically low level combatant. Are we spose to believe Shilew who was Magellan's equal in preTS is seriously a threat to Zoro all of a sudden? The real asspull of the manga is definitely going to this crew come endgame.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I honestly don't wanna see that fool ever again. He is a disgrace to BB & he is a disgrace to the OG lariat bros.

Personally I see the BB commanders as fodder materials for the SHs If I am being honest. Outside of BB and Kuzan, they are all basically low level combatant. Are we spose to believe Shilew who was Magellan's equal in preTS is seriously a threat to Zoro all of a sudden? The real asspull of the manga is definitely going to this crew come endgame.
I have high expectations for Pizarro, Laffite, and Auger. I don't really expect shit from the others. The 10th captain's probably strong(Kuzan isn't a captain).

Wait why yall Sanji fans talking like Sanji going to fight Burgess. Lmfao Sanji is fighting Lafitte and he stronger than Burgess. Yall Sanji fans really down bad. Don't even know yall opponents no wonder yall taught he was fighting King
Post automatically merged:

Tf you talking about Sabo vs Burgess lasted a lot of chapters during the coliseum
That was a group fight. Burgess never hit him. He trash. He is Jenbei or Franky opponent.

Wait why yall Sanji fans talking like Sanji going to fight Burgess. Lmfao Sanji is fighting Lafitte and he stronger than Burgess. Yall Sanji fans really down bad. Don't even know yall opponents no wonder yall taught he was fighting King

That was a group fight. Burgess never hit him. He trash. He is Jenbei or Franky opponent.
:pagemoji:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
The Sanji stans better not make the mistake of settling for Burgess. He's getting Lafitte(chad), or Pizarro(who 100% has a mythical zoan).

Yes because Rebecca and Barto and diamantΓ© didn’t leave them completely alone and just fight each other (fun fact they did.)

Read the last spoiler post.., not a freaking spoiler post from the very beginning hhhhh
The last one is with the detailed info about how it works.. don’t go bring spoiler comment from the first few posts which has little info/details
Fine, I will play your game for now to prove you wrong.

Who is the entire spoiler post -
Chapter has 17 pages.
- The Gifters obey Tama's order.
- Luffy is saved.
- Sanji uses the attack "Collier Strike" to hit Queen.
- Queen is a cyborg and was with Vinsmoke Judge in a team / project called "MADS".
- Queen's face in her hybrid form is more or less like the normal one.
- It has a 3-fingered claw on its robotic arm.
- The side effect that Chopper suffers from the new Rumble Ball is that he now speaks like an old man.
- Chopper is going to use a secret medicine from the Mink that will heal Zoro instantly.
- However, when the effect wears off, you will have twice as much pain as you have suffered.
- Jinbe vs Who's Who.
- Who's Who uses the Rokushiki.
- One of those techniques is the "Hagan" which is like the Shigan but using a sword.
- Who's Who says he was a Rob Lucci-level great at CP9.
- Who's Who was imprisoned 12 years ago when the Gomu Gomu no Mi was stolen from a Navy ship.
- Who's Who spent 10 years in prison and saw Jinbe just 2 years ago when he was still a Shichibukai.
- Who's Who says he was surprised to see a Rookie (Luffy) appear 2 years ago who had eaten the Gomu Gomu no Mi that was stolen many years before.

Here is the part that deals with Zoro -

Chopper is going to use a secret medicine from the Mink that will heal Zoro instantly.
- However, when the effect wears off, you will have twice as much pain as you have suffered.

It says Zoro will be healed instantly and once the effects wears off he will suffer twice as much pain. That means he would be healed in a short amount of time and once he's finished healing he's going to feel twice as much pain. It doesn't say he will feel pain later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.