Status
Not open for further replies.
you are saying this as if you are not a significant factor in this, Lanji has been literally the center of almost all your post
and I did derail it last day yes,cuz we had a better lynch, I am proud of doing so, I would do it again, a hundred times, don't bring it up as if it was a wrong thing to do.
do you feel like there was nothing wrong with that wagon on Lanji last dp?
So next phase will you vote for Xadlin again?

I didnt do shit at night
ready for someone to say I did

I will not claim
unfortunately if something is useful and is lost because you guys wont let me have my fun these first couple phases
then oh well.

FB sheeping off of @Flower

Vote Lynch Typo @Yagoo

I have to concur with Flower here. It's really odd from Typo to come up with that comment, plus the inconsistencies I highlighted at the beginning I would factor in.

Here we have @Sky voting @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Kay so heads up, I am poisoned and will be dead before D3 if not healed.

On the bright side, however, something else has happened...
Vote Lanji

@Yagoo vote count please

Follows pages of people talking about @LANJI CUCKSMOKE then in comes @Finalbeta

How likely is that Lind played 4D chess by tricking us into believing that he was attempting to salvage LANJI by charging after Xadlin last minute and LANJI is town instead?

I mean that's a nice confusion to stir, but ultimately forces Lind to mess up and expose himself to unnecessary attention.

And to me it doesn't make sense that he would expose himself that way if none of the two were part of Lind's faction either and in that case just let things flow naturally instead of voting last minute.
Also sounds too aggressive to vote for Xadlin if Xadlin was of Lind's faction.

Unless and that's a Big Unless, he did to gain cred. since Xadlin was subsequently abducted. This scenario is actually tricky but it presumes that Lind's faction abducted Xadlin.

I would like to lynch LANJI if the scenario that Lind's faction abducted Xadlin looks too unfeasible. And regardless Xadlin is abducted right now. I seriously doubt we can lynch him as this is no bastard game.

Vote Lynch LANJI @Yagoo
Here is more capslock stuff

Days are never ending and so is LANJI's walk on the plank.
If LANJI survived this lynch phase someone might still shoot him at night anyway.
You're not escaping your fate LANJI. The Plank awaits you.
Look at this post from the MF game:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-2-round-2-marineford.11571/post-1162664

He was Mafia GF there.

@Typo @Melontonin @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @T-Pein™ @Juliet .etc

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Another thing. I actually didn't even sheep Flower in order to vote Typo unlike Fujishiro depicts. I voted Typo way earlier than the Typo - Flower incomprehension scenario arised.

When I voted Typo Flower was voting / unvoting Ekko and Naomi.

Double mess up from Fujishiro's side.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I didnt do shit at night
ready for someone to say I did

I will not claim
unfortunately if something is useful and is lost because you guys wont let me have my fun these first couple phases
then oh well.
let me throw the game for entire town but blame them for not letting me half fun

says no townie ever

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
FB sheeping off of @Flower

Here we have @Sky voting @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Follows pages of people talking about @LANJI CUCKSMOKE then in comes @Finalbeta

Here is more capslock stuff

Look at this post from the MF game:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-2-round-2-marineford.11571/post-1162664

He was Mafia GF there.

@Typo @Melontonin @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @T-Pein™ @Juliet .etc
This seems like a null point to me. What does caps locking a name prove? Hard to pinpoint a correlation there.

Status
Not open for further replies.