Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, who do you sus besides Lanji?
Insomnia - for noncommittal attitude to Lindl, who has flipped scum. If you were able to see the Left chat, you'd know.
Krogoth - went very defensive of UwU who was known to be publicly revealable as Town, almost as if he knew he'd look terrible for not being behind em
Udell - is overperforming the "aggressive, sus everyone" style toDay despite being very calm D1. Basically, overcorrecting and leaning into what people think is his Town meta.
Ryu Kishi - literally just because he said "I'm not getting town but not getting scum either" about Lanji. This is an immensely hedged bet, posted by someone who really doesn't want sus on them. It makes me think multiscum, given my read on Lanji

minor read on Naomi because of creating the Ekko direction, seems very much like a distraction

Fuck i messed up from Sky to Mel is supposed to be grey but i guess this shit is bugged.
Typo
Naomi

Alwaysmind
Juliet
Flower
Ratchet
Catyberry
BleakAsh
SakuraMikoNWord
Midnight Delight
Ryu Kishi
Natalija
Xadlin
MonkeyD.Luffy

Sky
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Ena
Poison
TheKnightOfTheSea

Melontonin

T-Pein™
Finalbeta
Ekkologix

I believe that atleast two of these three are a team.

Hayumi
Udell
Finalbeta
krogothwolf
The Destoryer

Colors:

Color Scum
Color Neutral
Color Scum lean
Color Town read

28 players, 8 i scum read.

Usopp:

u mentioned reading a bit but yea u shudnt have every1 as scum, put them as null then
:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

Sussop enjoys going after the other mafia to gain town cred to be fair.
I was already clear that their is a scum between Pein and Ekko. With the former being more likely. On the off chance Ekko is scum then we will know for sure. These are compelling points against ekko though. Ekko switches it up unlike Pein. Activity is only this high when he is scum.
Not everyone can turn into a town leader on a dime. You, however, seem to be able to turn into a ravenous "anyone but me" type in the space of a cycle
Yea because mafia will always give away their agenda. Lind went after me last DP then voted with me. I called him out and now he is dead. Pein make an opportunistic push and I applaud him for not backing down but he is scum period. If I catch you lying I am say it and move on. If people don't want to listen then that's on them.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Typo
Naomi

Alwaysmind
Juliet
Flower
Ratchet
Catyberry
BleakAsh
SakuraMikoNWord
Midnight Delight
Ryu Kishi
Natalija
Xadlin
MonkeyD.Luffy

Sky
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Ena
Poison
TheKnightOfTheSea

Melontonin

T-Pein™
Finalbeta
Ekkologix

I believe that atleast two of these three are a team.

Hayumi
Udell
Finalbeta
krogothwolf
The Destoryer

Colors:

Color Scum
Color Neutral
Color Scum lean
Color Town read

28 players, 8 i scum read.

Usopp:

:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:
i mean, u literally edited ur reads post then quote my post from the past

what a sad soul u r

Emil

Certified Memelord
Insomnia - for noncommittal attitude to Lindl, who has flipped scum. If you were able to see the Left chat, you'd know.
Krogoth - went very defensive of UwU who was known to be publicly revealable as Town, almost as if he knew he'd look terrible for not being behind em
Udell - is overperforming the "aggressive, sus everyone" style toDay despite being very calm D1. Basically, overcorrecting and leaning into what people think is his Town meta.
Ryu Kishi - literally just because he said "I'm not getting town but not getting scum either" about Lanji. This is an immensely hedged bet, posted by someone who really doesn't want sus on them. It makes me think multiscum, given my read on Lanji

minor read on Naomi because of creating the Ekko direction, seems very much like a distraction
what did lind say in left chat?
what can u make from his interactions with others?

I was already clear that their is a scum between Pein and Ekko. With the former being more likely. On the off chance Ekko is scum then we will know for sure. These are compelling points against ekko though. Ekko switches it up unlike Pein. Activity is only this high when he is scum.

Yea because mafia will always give away their agenda. Lind went after me last DP then voted with me. I called him out and now he is dead. Pein make an opportunistic push and I applaud him for not backing down but he is scum period. If I catch you lying I am say it and move on. If people don't want to listen then that's on them.
Are you voting Ekko then?

what did lind say in left chat?
what can u make from his interactions with others?
Less what Lind said and more what Insomnia said - Insomnia gave a classic "I think he's Town, but I could be wrong" read to Lind, which is the sort of read you give a scum mate you're expecting to live to late game

Status
Not open for further replies.