Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Less what Lind said and more what Insomnia said - Insomnia gave a classic "I think he's Town, but I could be wrong" read to Lind, which is the sort of read you give a scum mate you're expecting to live to late game
insomnia, hayumi, sakura should all be copped or vigged
any info on them would be helpful

we arent sure yet my man, its too early to be slipping that kinda info kek

How would you know that though??
You are Ayunda Risu a.k.a. Tupaisen!
You are member of the Bottom-Left Mafia!
Actives:

["Normies go away!"] - Risu is anything else than a normie, that is why she doesn't feel well being around them and she'd rather have them go away. At night Risu may pick 2 players and make them target each other. [1 night cooldown]

[Small Nuts] - Risu may throw a small nut at her target to either reverse their vote or frame them guilty for the cycle. She can only reverse 3 votes.

[Medium Nuts] - Risu may throw a medium sized nut at her target to bonk them and have their vote count 0 or frame them guilty and block a random passive of them that cycle. [3-shots]

[Big Nuts] - Risu may throw a big nut at her target to cast a Shadow Vote on them and Super Roleblock them if they use any protective ability that night. [3-shots]

[Premium Nuts] - Risu may throw a premium nut at her target to instantly tie it with the main wagon but immunizing it from Shadow Votes. That target will also have any protections disabled occuring on their location. This ability has an Ultra modifier. [2-shots]

Win Condition:
Defeat all threats to the Bottom-Left Mafia.
:seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Why is our renowned Champion asking for my original thoughts on Typo and LANJI when he spent so much pinpointing all my game life despite a sub to presumably push his agenda on me attempting to set me up and now acts like if he is unable to read who I sussed and why.

Why is our renowned Champion asking for my original thoughts on Typo and LANJI when he spent so much pinpointing all my game life despite a sub to presumably push his agenda on me attempting to set me up and now acts like if he is unable to read who I sussed and why.
I asked you for thoughts on people other than them, i didnt read all your posts so enlighten me.

Stop ignoring this, give me your sus reads besides those 2, now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
My wincon doesnt talk about winning with the other town, so its fair to assume that the other scum teams dont work together. Unless you know something we don't bro.
so ur saying i should be eliminating the other town as well?

i should kill everyone not from the right chat?

really?

noice slip there tho

so ur saying i should be eliminating the other town as well?

i should kill everyone not from the right chat?

really?

noice slip there tho
Dont think you know what slip means, i said there are 2 mafia factions and i am pretty sure i am correct and then i said that my wincon speaks nothing of the other town.

That is all.

You trying to create this narrative is on you, not me.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Alright bota, seems like youre proving my point, again. Besides Typo and Lanji you got nothing.

Lazy as fuck.
If you were more attentive you would figure I did also sus Udell but you once again prove I am presumtively right about you since you spent so much time tracking my game career you forgot to make it credible but tracking me properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.