Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd argue this destiny bullshit can easily destroy a character who's sole theme is freedom
It would hurt the story but not Luffy for me at least. Only way it won’t hurt the story is if Luffy gets there and then does the opposite of what he was supposed to do, which would be a pretty Luffy-like action.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Now that we know zoro will be heal what's his next move? Kaido or head to were big mom's at & queen I'm dying to see his hybrid I hope hes much better looking than P1
2 scenarios:

1. He heads straight for Kaido in order to prevent Kaido from going down to ruin everyone else's plans + fight him until Luffy returns/his medicine wears off.

2. He tries to do the above but gets his way blocked by King.

I

Indigo

Really ****,:crazwhat:the moment jinbe was struggling against a flying six for 20+ chapters it was already set in stone his below sanji :denzimote: Shit even before that
You completely skipped the part of the chapter that said Jinbei is fighting a bunch of fucking dudes at the same time as Who's Who right? He couldn't fight Who's Who 1v1 until now because the others kept interfering. And now the moment the fodder gets dealt with, Who's Who has to enter Hybrid straight up and is still missing his attacks on Jinbei.

Ofc I do in this chapter they basically been show as equals. In case do you wanna tell me that Franky is one league above Sasaki and Inu above Jack? They do basically the same.
Ha! When all this while he's been facing the entire crew and been nerfed by their cheap shots..cmon

Except in Franky's case Yamato took some out and Sasaki was in Zoan form (weakest form)
Jinbei pushed,WW from Zoan to Base to hybrid

I

Indigo

2 scenarios:

1. He heads straight for Kaido in order to prevent Kaido from going down to ruin everyone else's plans + fight him until Luffy returns/his medicine wears off.

2. He tries to do the above but gets his way blocked by King.
I think number 2 will happen, we need a lot for King still (Race, Bounty, Hybrid Form, some type of backstory since we already know a bit of stuff about Queen and Jack). While Zoro fights King, Kaido will keep beating up Yamato and trying to change his mind. Then Yamato will be done and Luffy shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.