Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway @Typo do u town read lanji? like where is ur stance on lanji

> assume xadlin is town
> pay attention to lind vote pattern
I don't town read Lanji, but I don't trust anyone on that wagon from yesterday. that's the point + it started baseless and it continued to grow without a base because people are persistent to lynch him instead of actually finding shit on him to the point that most people that want him lynched rn want him lynched just so that others would stop talking about him. it's dump the wagon belongs to the circus. *mic drop*

I don't town read Lanji, but I don't trust anyone on that wagon from yesterday. that's the point + it started baseless and it continued to grow without a base because people are persistent to lynch him instead of actually finding shit on him to the point that most people that want him lynched rn want him lynched just so that others would stop talking about him. it's dump the wagon belongs to the circus. *mic drop*
here's your reason @Sky

Emil

Certified Memelord
here i will give u some reasons

> town lanji puts more effort, scum lanji coasts more
> lind voted xadlin for practically no reason, when the optimal play for scum lind is to vote lanji if lanji is town
> refuses to co-operate with town or claim actions/targets or reasons we should keep them alive
> disgusting amount of resistance to the wagon for someone hardly trying to make an impact. not the town lanji play u see in weeb game or reborn's game
> looking for easy escape wagons rather than actually scum hunt deep wolves. parked his vote on me clearly cuz im the 2nd leading wagon thats easy to grow

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Ekko san
throws shade at Hayumi and Krogo and Lanji 3 from totally other faction. why cuz it would be bad for right mafia to actually kill anyone from right faction, it decreases the numbers and would leave no place for them to hide...
in day 2 it's ryu and Fuji and Insomnia
only ones from his faction is Sakura and Noami so far If I haven't missed anything.
5-2 is a bad ratio when you literally have a PM with the latter.

His game play is way different... contributed nothing
only appeared to defend Beta for some reason like wtf play like that earlier maybe?. He didn't even vote Lanji last dp.
asked Catyberry nothing in that stream it was all fluff even though even he himself knew something was off
rhea is much more reserved than her town game on ToL mafia
but then that game in itself was unique for her playstyle
she is never that aggro and proactive regardless of alignment. im not sure if this is a new trend or not tho

I don't mind a Krogo,Ekko,T-pein, Sakura lynch or even Lanji get it over with idc I won't stop it lol but I would prefer something less ridiculous.

Beta x Usopp bromance <3

If you wanna go for info get Ekko, if he flips scum then Beta is scum and Sakura is good (he wanted her dead), would also get T-pein in trouble he added both Ekko and Beta in his ''solid town'' list
do I seriously have to explain why ekko is scum though?

Did I vote before?
unvote in case I did
Vote lynch Krogothewolf

bye
Did I vote before?
unvote in case I did
Vote lynch Krogothewolf

bye

Status
Not open for further replies.