Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Marco being 1st commander got to do with Oden being stronger. Burgess is an embarrassment. He wouldn't treat Sanji or Zoro opponent that bad to get destroyed by Dressrosa Sabo to the point Sabo had no bandages at the end of the arc.
Burgess is coming back stronger and not unable to beat Sabo isn't bad since Sabo is on Admiral level. Doesn't mean Burgess wouldn't beat YCs around on his side. Oda going to give him a boost and come back stronger as thinking he won't be a threat doesn't make sense.

I

Indigo

Pretty sure it's more bad especially on King one given Zoro will face nerfed King and we know Zoro trusted Luffy to beat Kaido, so he isn't going to face Kaido again once he trust Luffy.
Yeah he trusted Luffy, and then right after Kaido defeated Luffy and went around killing people :gokulaugh:

You guys said Zoro face the guy who is First Mate and Burgess is confirmed as BB's First Mate. Which means he is Zoro's opponent. Sanji face the left-hand of the crew which is Shiryu. Unless you want be hypocrites and denied that structure, those are who they are facing. Burgess and Shiryu are BB's top guys and equals. Not every opponent Zoro face is a swordsman.
Sanji gonna face shyriu like he faced king:milaugh:

I

Indigo

Still don't get it why the Gomu Gomu no mi is a VIP cargo that they even imprisoned a very powerful and promising agent to Level 6 Impel Down just for losing it!
Not only that, Shanks attacked the WG ship and got the devil fruit, wich was probably the target, considering that was considered the biggest loss for the CP9 team defending it.

Hahahaha Zoro vs a wrestler and Sanji vs a swordsman? :doffytroll: my my

I'm begging you to make a post about it and start pushing this agenda hahaha. Please do it, start Shiryu vs Sanji agenda bro. You pushed Sanji vs King for how long? A year and a half? You waited for almost a year to get totally disappointed. This time I want you to get crushed after pushing this agenda for the next 2 or three years. :mihugh:

I would love to see your disappointed ass when you realize that Zoro will fight Shiryu after pushing Shiryu vs Sanji for so many years. It will be beautiful and the L will be bigger. So please gather your dumbass Sanji fans and start pushing this agenda:wellwell:
Hey you guys discussed structure especially King and Queen here, but you don't want do the same if it's Burgess and Shiryu. Your acting hypocrites as you can't pick and choose on when to use structure as it's canon Burgess is in charge of 1st Ship while Shiryu is in charge of 2nd Ship. Zoro would go for the guy who is First Mate while Sanji face left-hand in Shiryu.

I said Sanji would face either King or Queen. Why would I be mad? Either of them are feat worthy for me. So your on Head Piece if you think I am mad.

You seem upset that Healthy Zoro will face Nerfed King as you guys wanted him to have same damage on him, but it doesn't seem to be case on that. You only dumbass here along with your topic side :kayneshrug:,

I

Indigo

Miscalculations by all involved.
I will be the first to say i was convinced that second Luffy power up was enough for him to start shitting on Kaido and making me angry for being too easy. Now i'm angry that Luffy lost, because he will get a THIRD POWER UP IN THE SAME ARC.

So basically i'm getting mad at Luffy vs Kaido anyway, it's either too easy, or too hard to the point that makes Luffy grow an insane amount. So yeah, i'm crazy i know.

What portayal they are between gaban and ray? Did you make up? The relationship between them it's the same than marco and Vista when they fought against akainu(the comparatiom when ray and gaba wanted to fight against oden) and i don't think do you say than marco=vista?
Facing off with Whitebeard top guys especially what Anime shown on them able to fight against them. Nah, it's not. Your in denial over Oda see the rivalry which they continue to compete with one another as shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.