Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing I find frustrating about Kaido's elites is that they are heavily reliant to their subordinates especially the Flying Six. Back in Whole Cake Island arc, Big Mom's kids who are her elite subordinates would prefer to do things themselves.
I don't get why the subordinates think that Who's Who, Sasaki, and Jack need help.

The only excuse I can give is that they want finish the fight more faster.

We have already seen the government doesn't have an issue discarding a Rob Lucci level asset under certain circumstances since they did exactly that on the word of a fucking pencil pusher like Spandam of all people so there's any number of reasons possible for Who's Who imprisonment like:

- Losing something worth at least 100 million. ( marines don't seem to get blamed for losing entire battleships which have a higher value but perhaps non marine related assets are valued differently, the Gomu Gomu is more expensive than average or CP9 are just really strict with failure)

-Simply losing a DF ( you can put a price on rarity but it's still unique at the end of the day and that loss could exceed any financial one in their eyes, CP9 and the marines also provide DFs to their ranks)

- The DF has a specific purpose like Law's or it's valuable for the WG. ( seems unlikely currently given how no effort has been made to recover it/kill Luffy for having it and no such value has been mentioned before but maybe it isn't needed immediately so there's no rush but losing it is still a big blunder)

- WW was accused of betraying WG or even actually did it. ( it's a classic and certainly would warrant prison but no evidence of this besides CP9 having terrible upper management and WW being currently an ambitious pirate)
My argument regarding this is that CP9 failed to assassinate Dragon who is the biggest WG attacker and they were not punished about it. That's a failure that if it didn't happen, one of their biggest would have been solved and yet, no disciplinary action was ever done.

Another argument, a CP9 member is nearly as important as a Vice Admiral but so far, among the Vice Admirals that experienced failure and lost several ships which are obviously worth more than 100 million each, they are not dishonorably discharged and imprisoned especially not in Impel Down.

Yet, Who's Who, who just lost a seemingly ordinary DF whose effect is to turn a human to rubber, despite his position, strength, and importance, was stripped of his duty and was thrown to Impel Down.

Since we going into processs on enemy side showing Hybrid Forms, do you guys think that Kaido and including Calamities have Awakening to them? I they do as we might see what they do if truly go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.