Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Especially since you apparently claimed in response to there being investigative roles in the game
That, i dont know anything about.
I just remembered about it and that is all, if town has a mason ability that only works on town use it on me.

Or a killing ability that doesnt work on town, or an ability that learns someone's role.

I dont mind.

@Fujishiro here my opinion on below quotes.

@Udell so what exactly were you trying to do with the Nat vote?

Not to mention you buddying with Typo this hard, reminds me of how you came in to my Defence last game in ToL when you were scum. Your vote and unvote on Nat was weird to me honestly.

I think Nat already mentioned that she wasn’t going to read back and that she didn’t know Midnight was IC revealed. But yet You voted for her and then you unvoted her again after she repeated herself to you? Yeah, that unvote didn’t make sense to me at all, especially if her restating her opinion was enough for you to believe her, then you should have believed her the first time.

Vote lynch Udell
I don't recall Lindltaylor voting up his buddies starting day in past games, looks like a bad move, plus he would throw sus on udell more this way if scum mates, but i don't think udell scum,

The host posted that midnight revealed himself though. That is not spam. The floor is slippery be careful.
Vote Lynch Nat @Yagoo
because Lind also comes to defend Nat. who am sus with tpin at the moment. and he came after udell beside me.

so lind,could been pocketing, or nat is sus with tpin.

Hmmmm, I was indie last game, I didn't need to buddy with anyone, especially you. I already knew Ekko had a scum agenda in that game.
Nat didn't mention any of that she cleared it up after I asked her to be candid. Also after I iso'd her I remember giving excuses to be afk so that was good enough for me to unvote.
It's cleared up later, after nat explained,and udell back off for now. which town udell does.

Gonna iso Sakura because I have nothing better to do other than yell VOTE LANJI at people who are wasting their votes on a solo wagon.

Detached early on, bad sign

Shameless. Am almost ready to put Sakura in the Lanji category at this point in the iso

Not attention paying, but popping up. Yeah.... Lanji

We're still quite a bit into day and no content hasa been offered

First actual content this game! Yay! But it's town reading Insomnia, one of my top scum reads.

Dodges the question here

I agree it's a towny sentiment, but that can be performed

And then I came across this ultra fake-looking convo between Sakura and Lindl that Ekko explained in his post here

That's very few notable posts, out of about 50
content isnt towny

N

Noctis

Votecount:

Sky > Lanji Cucksmoke > - > Lanji Cucksmoke
Flower > The Destoryer > Ekkologix
Hayumi > The Destoryer > - > Ekkologix > T-Pein
Finalbeta > Lanji Cucksmoke > Fujishiro
T-Pein > Lanji Cucksmoke
TheKnightOfTheSea > Lanji Cucksmoke
BleakAsh > Finalbeta
Natalija > T-Pein
insomnia > Ekkologix > SakuraMikoNWord
Ekkologix > SakuraMikoNWord > - > Lanji Cucksmoke > - > Naomi > Fujishiro > -
Juliet > SakuraMikoNWord
The Destoryer > Flower > Naomi > - > SakuraMikoNWord
Naomi > Gambit > -
Udell > T-Pein > SakuraMikoNWord
Lanji Cucksmoke > Catyberry > Ekkologix
Ryu Kishi > Poison
Melontonin > Lanji Cucksmoke > - > Finalbeta
Fujishiro > Catyberry > Final Beta > Ekkologix > SakuraMikoNWord
Typo > SakuraMikoNWord > krogothwolf
Ena > Lanji Cucksmoke
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix

SakuraMikoNWord: 5 (insomnia, Juliet, Fujishiro, The Destoryer, Udell,)
Lanji Cucksmoke: 4 (Sky, T-Pein, TheKnightOfTheSea, Ena)
Ekkologix: 3 (Flower, Lanji Cucksmoke, Alwaysmind)
T-Pein: 2 (Natalija, Hayumi)
Finalbeta: 2 (BleakAsh, Melontonin)
Krogowolf: 1 (Typo)
Poison: 1 (Ryu Kishi)
Fujishiro: 1 (Finalbeta)

Let me know if I did any mistake

I’m basically caught up so here’s some thoughts:

1. There’s some inconsistency with my logical train of thought and my actual gut reads. I’m feeling a disconnect somewhere and I’m not sure why.

2. Fuji is all over the place with reads and accusations. Could read like an aggressive townie, but I want elaboration on their scum list, especially since they associated me with certain people as potential teammates when I haven’t had notable interaction with any of them, and even have some stuff highlighting some posts from Destoryer I didn’t like in the left chat in particular.

3. I actually sus Ussop slightly less then before, because I was reading a game that literally just ended where he was scum, and his responses to things are noticeably different. Seems much more mellow and isn’t blowing up the thread as much. Which is kind of his scum drift.

4. I still don’t really want Lanji lynched, but I feel like scum will continue dragging things on even more if we don’t see his flip within this phase or the next. An easy distraction.

5. I think the Sakura flip would give us a decent amount of information on other player alignments: including T pein, FB, ect.

6. Naomi liking all of my posts is kind of starting to make me question. I still widely town read her tho.

Anyways

[Vote Lynch Sakura]

I won’t be fighting a Lanji lynch anymore, but I think Sakura might be a little bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.