Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea 12 years ago....... did you forget that? Why are people glossing over that ? lol He's not Lucci's equal or anything. If anything it hypes up the CP0 more than anything.
Then Sabo wouldn't be on a similar tier than Ace now if he was alive.

Their potential was still comparable

BM has more loyalty army than Kaido.
Kaido created bullshit army in 20 years.

This is problematic of series.

Kaido can be villain. But at least, he are supposed to be trustable and respectful leader in his army.

In Kaido army, all of them fighting because fear or their profit except king queen and Jack.

You are Kaido and during the 20 years , you didn't form reliable army.

What a huge disappointment.

At least, most of BM crew has loyalty and to defeat them too hard.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Leaks
-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoro’s fans will be Sanji’s fans after that event
-Sanji will maintain the balance of the world
-Sanji will fusion with a mythical fiery bird* not obeying orders

*by obtaining new fruit / new suit depends on the translation

It has nothing to do with 1006 chapter

These are for future events and These from Oda’s draft for future events and his conversation with the editor

GET READY BOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WITNESS ONE OF THE BIGGEST LEAKS IN SPOILER PROVIDER HISTORY

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Yes, that's why I think Avalo may be the third strongest.
I am just confident that Sanji will fight him.
I don't want to say this is proof that Avalo is the third strongest but you may never know.:optimistic:

Exactly,
I also honestly think that Franky will be the one to fight and beat Jesus Burges (with a devil fruit).
Oda will give him a perfect devil fruit for his fighting style and he will fight Franky.
Same here, I also think Franky will fight Jesus Burgess.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Do i buy the theory abt him being apart of the BP?

My line of thinking is that only Kaido and possibly Yamato have mythical fruits, hence y I suspect his will cap out at ancient.
I'm a believer in the theory that he was a member of the Beasts Pirates.

I don't think him being a former Calamity rules him out from having a mythical fruit.

He obviously has a cat fruit zoan, and I can't imagine there being two ancient cat zoans.

Status
Not open for further replies.