Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The weirdest one is Sanjuan imo

Having the ultimate giant fight usopp wud be cool but then theres Augur.

The only reason i have him against robin is because she might have a way create limbs big enough to match his.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
The weirdest one is Sanjuan imo

Having the ultimate giant fight usopp wud be cool but then theres Augur.

The only reason i have him against robin is because she might have a way create limbs big enough to match his.
Franky could build a giant mech and fight him lmao.

Jinbe's shown that he can handle giant opponents in the past.

It was his first time getting hit, and it was a sneak attack who did damage, he just said "Hey, that hurt" lmao. Queen was preparing a laser Beam, then Marco kicked him, Sanji basicly did the same according to spoilers
We will see with the chapter as i believe Sanji one upped Marco on that. In Marco's attack, Queen had the time to stop his beam, i feel in Sanji's stead he did it fully, like Robin closing the Pacifistas mouth and the Lazer exploding internally. Sanji smarter than Marco, i don't know if he has better Observation Haki than him right now, but Marco attacks did look as they were dealing more damage.

The way it looks like sanji attack had more effect, queen never even felt threaten by marco at all & even after taking Marco name attacks he was clean sanji putting queen in hybrid speaks for itself Marco couldn't do it
What's to say that Queen got threatened by Sanji, more like Sanji outplayed him and was pissed so transformed in Hybrid.. Ha ha

1018 spoilers:
Marco starts getting beaten, King is about to land the final blow with his sword. Zoro comes out of nowhere trying to replicate what Sanji did while carrying him in a bandaged cross, he blocks King's attack and thanks Marco for helping him reach the rooftop before.
:sanmoji: :zosmug: :phoenixmarco:

Marco for the 3x time :phoenixmarco:

Status
Not open for further replies.