Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Also the same was happening with Franky, he wasn't getting a 1 vs 1 with Sasaki all this time.
Yes I know but Franky's power lvl comparatively to the flying six and Jinbei is unclear

That's why I used people whose powerscaling is clear to make a point

The point you used could be seen as a parallel between Jinbei and Franky though since they were both fighting people portrayed as rivals while outnumbered by their crew until Tama's order

But he isn’t mad cause one event, he is only ranting on one piece here, no matter what happens in the story he just dislikes one piece and want other people to hate it too, quite disturbing in a one piece Fanforum.
Mad ?
Keep dreaming

didn’t know having fun and hobbies = mad

and I am not gonna bother with a naive delusional apologist like you

One piss fanboys suffering from 3 decades droughts with no fights lmao

how can anyone get exited is what I fail to understand.

fights in milked pace are GARBAGE… no strategy or tactics but only generic asspulls and fourmla

and don’t get to hyped for a “fight”… oda is off paneling them then gonna do only double spread to finish each fight.
we missed you sky :yearight:

One piss fanboys suffering from 3 decades droughts with no fights lmao

how can anyone get exited is what I fail to understand.

fights in milked pace are GARBAGE… no strategy or tactics but only generic asspulls and fourmla

and don’t get to hyped for a “fight”… oda is off paneling them then gonna do only double spread to finish each fight.
I hope he offscreen all of them except Luffy vs Kaido new round because we need to speed the arc up.

Status
Not open for further replies.