Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yet Queen didn't need Hybrid to damage him back unlike with Sanji.
damage taken isnt relevant to whether a user goes hybrid. page one literally said that hybrid form would be much more useful to fight speedsters like sanji than his full zoan form. by your logic queen didn't go hybrid against big mom in udon so sanji did more damage than big mom LMAOO clown take.

H

humanbeing

i think that is being set up for after onigashima battle is over. with luffy, yamato, marco drinking and remniscing about ace and luffy can thank marco.
doubt that Luffy needs someone to bring him back , Marco is the most suitable for that right now. i was betting on Momo but based on pic Momo might be back on Onigashima seeing there is some wood surface under them.

damage taken isnt relevant to whether a user goes hybrid. page one literally said that hybrid form would be much more useful to fight speedsters like sanji than his full zoan form. by your logic queen didn't go hybrid against big mom in udon so sanji did more damage than big mom LMAOO clown take.
PO was overpowered and beaten though as Hybrid still one of your best forms, so to get defeated show he couldn't stop Sanji and same here with Queen as he been taking more damage from Sanji and need Hybrid to be more serious. I mean he would go Hybrid if the fight continue, but she sleep before it could. Though not saying Queen could beat Big Mom, but he is tank and we know the fight won't be easy, but still big feats on Sanji damaging him.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
doubt that Luffy needs someone to bring him back , Marco is the most suitable for that right now. i was betting on Momo but based on pic Momo might be back on Onigashima seeing there is some wood surface under them.
i still think momo would conquer his fear of heights and bring luffy back. punk hazard would serve as a nice foreshadowing for it.

Bogard

You can't win
Well it's pretty much what Marco did when Queen was trying to shoot Hyogoro.

The only difference is that with Marco the beam detonated in Queen's throat and caused him to spit some blood, while in Sanji's case it exploded in his open mouth :milaugh:
Not the same. Queen admitted to be hurt by Marco's attacks and ended up spitting blood, with Marco apparently using a shockwave attack(hurting from the inside)

i don t give a fuck what queen said
sanji s shit was a mosquito bite to queen meanwhile atleast chopper made queen bleed
chopper s slap>>>>dj sanji
Nah, Nami > Zoro is the true canon. Using gag as a feat is nonsense, bruh. Admit to it or admit Sanji is doing more damage than Zoro could with Apoo who still is fighting.

Sanji's AP is growing and getting stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.