Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Nami > Zoro is the true canon. Using gag as a feat is nonsense, bruh. Admit to it or admit Sanji is doing more damage than Zoro could with Apoo who still is fighting.

Sanji's AP is growing and getting stronger.
chopper shit wasn t a gag lmfaoooooo stay salty Loe
i mean u clowns using zoro and sanji gags for powerscaling :milaugh: then u say dumb shit like this is just a gag

Not the same. Queen admitted to be hurt by Marco's attacks and ended up spitting blood, with Marco apparently using a shockwave attack(hurting from the inside)

Queen's mouth was about to shoot the others, but Sanji stopped him as he slammed his mouth. That is a feat to force him to move his body. You don't take no damage if your body is being move by that. It's not always blood when we know Queen is a tank as even Big Mom didn't draw much blood, so are you saying Big Mom couldn't harm Queen overall?

H

humanbeing

i still think momo would conquer his fear of heights and bring luffy back. punk hazard would serve as a nice foreshadowing for it.
he might do that but he will need that later. for me it is obvious that Zoro will fight King and Oda can take Marco from the fight just like that i doubt King can defeat Marco.

Not the same. Queen admitted to be hurt by Marco's attacks and ended up spitting blood, with Marco apparently using a shockwave attack(hurting from the inside)

The beam was inside Queen's neck and it detonated there because of the shock wave.

Queen didn't know Marco has that type of attacks so that's why he questions it.

It hurt Queen more because Queen's laser detonated inside his neck, instead of inside his open mouth.

chopper shit wasn t a gag lmfaoooooo stay salty Loe
i mean u clowns using zoro and sanji gags for powerscaling :milaugh: then u say dumb shit like this is just a gag
Zolo, don't be mad cause Nami is better than Zolo especially she beat his ass when waiting for her money from him. Don't use 'Ws and Ls' with 'Moe Fetish' as you not helping your case, bruh.

Zoro and Sanji is serious rivalry as they do compete, not one-time of gag with enemy and then stating you can't harm him :kayneshrug:.

Zolo, don't be mad cause Nami is better than Zolo especially she beat his ass when waiting for her money from him. Don't use 'Ws and Ls' with 'Moe Fetish' as you not helping your case, bruh.

Zoro and Sanji is serious rivalry as they do compete, not one-time of gag with enemy and then stating you can't harm him :kayneshrug:.
Loe stay salty sanji throwing mosquito bites with dj :milaugh: can t wait to see what daddy suit can do :moonwalk:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
PO was overpowered and beaten though as Hybrid still one of your best forms, so to get defeated show he couldn't stop Sanji and same here with Queen as he been taking more damage from Sanji and need Hybrid to be more serious. I mean he would go Hybrid if the fight continue, but she sleep before it could. Though not saying Queen could beat Big Mom, but he is tank and we know the fight won't be easy, but still big feats on Sanji damaging him.
even if queen took a lot of damage and turned into hybrid cos of that, it is pretty obvious that marco did most of the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.