Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is entirely the problem. You can see... a character you've never seen fight before. People are saying things like this without a clue. Who's Who is probably closer to Sasaki than Queen in your head, but that would not be based on anything we're given.

I like it even if the sword and claws are only there to be dodged.

There's smoke coming from Queen's mouth! Must be that his insides got burned by jambe
Yeah, you right, what im saying IS headcanon, especially snack part. The saska part that would made more sense If Franky Aline defeats him and Sasaki show great feats close to WsW​

Loe stay salty sanji throwing mosquito bites with dj :milaugh: can t wait to see what daddy suit can do :moonwalk:
Zolo, don't be petty insecure cause I got you cornered. Magical sword boy, won't help you when he is bitch to Nami who beating his ass when she waiting for her money. Sanji damaging Queen is feat worthy and I know your toxic about it :moonwalk:.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
This is the biggest thing about the Raid Suit for me.

Sanji is wearing a full suit, tie and gloves.

To go Raid Suit, he has to strip real quick. So..look at chapter 989 or whatever one when they assembled and...how fast does this man dress!
if he dresses fast he fights fast

Status
Not open for further replies.