Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chopper: I can't administer with my recommendation but can it really heal him completely!!?
Miyagi: Yes but only temporarily..the side-effect is...
Miyagi: ...that the user will experience twice the amount of pain later
Zoro: I don't have the time to dawdle on something like that, give it to me already!!....huff...huff..
Miyagi: Are you sure you heard what I just said? ^^"
Zoro: Doesn't matter what happens to my body later...
But i thought Zoro was YC1++++ already:fujilaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Again, if he doesn't one-shot an Calamity, Rooftop feats doesn't count especially in team fight except for Luffy who is going to beat Kaido. Zoro isn't on that tier, he is YC lvl. Don't overhype, Moderator Gold. Your going to be on same toxicity like toxic side if you force something not there.
Little Panda, You can't disregard feats just because you can't counter them. Almost every major feat that Zoro has atop the feat is something he can pull off even without a team effort. Saving Luffy from Boro's breath and taking out BM are possibly the only things that Zoro can not pull off on his own. Just because I say things that you don't agree with, doesn't mean I am being toxic. In case if you're not aware, I condemn Zoro is a top-tier comments just as readily as I'd confront a Zoro downplay arguments.

thats just blind love for a character.... Luffy was allways supperior on rooftop making Kaido fall dawn more than once in dragon and hybrid and human form.... second was Kid who wrestled dragon Kaido down.... Law whos strattegy put BM out of rooftop and saved the curse of the battle.... Zoro only saved the main fighters most of the time... and thats what support does not the main fighters... in cover pics and else it was portrayed obviouslly that Kid Law and Luffy are the main guys and zoro and killer just support
Stating facts doesn't count as blind love, my man. I did not say Luffy wasn't superior which is why I've made an exception for him. Zoro was the one who dealt the most damage to Kaido by the end of round one, He has the best defensive feat among the rooftop-nova by far, Demonstrated the highest endurance among them, contributed to separate BM from Kaido, and he did all of this while limiting himself to a support role.

You're supposed to judge a character's strength based on their portrayal, not based on group photos.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He got saved, that isn't a tank. He isn't one-shotting Calamity as he is on YC lvl. Oda wouldn't make fights easy like that. Even healed and with nerfed Calamity, he won't do it.
i don't think zoro is going to one shot king as well. that mink magic potion from chopper isnt going to bring zoro to his full power. but at his full power, he is one shotting a calamity. asura using conquerors? every yc2 and yc3 are getting folded easily.

So gag as feats which means Nami > Zoro is true since she been waiting for her money and been kicking his ass for awhile.

Like you guys saying sneak attacks when Zoro been sneak attacks on many of his enemies this arc, but you use feats on those. You guys really are insecure on your pettiness.
Zoro's attacks actually WERE sneak attacks, 2vs1 against Apoo while he was preoccupied blocking, multiple potshots against Kaido while he was focused on Luffy.
This attack is Queen misjudging his capacity to attack someone else while in a 1vs1, that is really moreso queens fault than a sneak attack.

i don't think zoro is going to one shot king as well. that mink magic potion from chopper isnt going to bring zoro to his full power. but at his full power, he is one shotting a calamity. asura using conquerors? every yc2 and yc3 are getting folded easily.
It is cause it says it completely heals him, but only after it finishes he feels pain, so he is 100% again while King is nerfed, so if he doesn't one-shot him, then it makes him from his toxic stated look weaker from it.

Outsmarting him or ticking him off given he can't be calm each time when using it. His Haki would be too though for Katakuri to get through if Big Mom couldn't hurt him much.
How would queen outsmart Katakuri?
Katakuri is perfectly calm all the time - Merienda exception
-What evidence you have Queen haki is too tough

H

humanbeing

there so many arguments that speak for marco vs king as well lol. They are both fire birds and yc1 both drop bigmoms ship. Theres so many parallel of them and oda putting marco here so someone can subtitute for zoro because the villain right now is the strongest and too much for luffy to magically beat him 1v1 like his past fights .
Still Zoro cannot fly and bring Luffy back.
Marco can fly and bring Luffy back and help him against Kaido i am not saying that Luffy will take Kaido alone but if there anyone who can take on Kaido alone then it is Luffy since he already did that but he lost because his CoC armor was not refined. Luffy is the only one who has what it takes to defeat Kaido.
Marco did what he needed to do he halted 2 commanders .

So we have:
  • Luffy & Zoro are First SHs to Meet
  • Both Fight Hawkins together
  • Both meet O-Tsuru, Protect O-Tama & Feed Okobore Town
  • Both are Separated from Crew (Luffy Imprisoned & Zoro Lost)
  • Luffy meets Hyogoro while Zoro meets Yasuie
  • Luffy meets Kid while Zoro meets Killer
  • Luffy meets Momo while Zoro meets Hiyori
  • Both Train their Haki & prepare to Fight Kaido before Act Ends
  • Oden is a Combination of Luffy & Zoro
  • They are First to enter Onigashima
  • They Start Trouble & Attack Beasts Pirates at same time
  • They are both Attacked by Apoo
  • They both Try to go to the Roof but are Stopped by Queen/King
  • They both Fight Kaido/BM on the Roof
  • They are only SHs with CoC & it's Highlighted in same Chapter
  • They both Fell from Roof & needed Urgent Care
  • They are both going to Recover at same time

But Haters, wanna ignore all of this & not accept that this Arc has always been about Luffy/Zoro Duality
The Fact that they are the only SHs who bonded with Wano Citizens & brought them Food proves that they are the Saviors

Status
Not open for further replies.