Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never stated that he will have future healing hhhhh
I stated those points:
1- It will heal him and make him fresh for the next fight? Confirmed by saying "heal him completely"

2- The side effect is gonna happen LATER after the drug wears out like Ivankov Tension Hormon to Luffy? Confirmed!

3- It will NOT be Blackbeard type of thing that during his match, he will feel double the pain? Confirmed as Miyagi stated it will be LATER after it wears off!

You are now putting words I never stated to say I was wrong when I basically hit the right answer 100%

Go back and re-read my comments if you have doubts... they are clear as crystal...

You are putting words into my mouth that I said Zoro will have future healing ability mid fight! Wtf!

Jesus, all this because you cannot say those words: " I was wrong, you were right"
And it's painful to see people who cannot admit they were wrong and others were correct and now they twist what we said
I read the post and you are right. You didn't talk about Zoro having healing powers throughout the fight. That was somebody else that talked about that.

Now the question is whether Zoro will complete all his fights in Wano before it wears off.

Last edited:
Not saying Doffy is weak but Queen durability is build different. Doffy would need awakening to hurt him. Attacks like overheat/strings not do much. Doffy base Ap is around G2++. That is not enough to hurt a Calamity.

Queen will show soon crazy feats,don't even wanna start about King. Jack probably face Luffy or Yama after beating Inu. WsW facing equal a Shichibukai at high lvl battle.

Top 4 commanders rooking hard.
:steef:
Awakening strings literally got headbutted by G4. I don't even think they knocked out the fodders. Lmaoo

Awakening strings literally got headbutted by G4. I don't even think they knocked out the fodders. Lmaoo
Im just saying that with awakening he could hurt Queen, did it have the power to knock him out though? I doubt after seeing what Ulti tank, I doubt Queen going easily down. Same with Jinbe, he going to have a hard battle with WsW who going be have more endurance/stamina then Ulti.

Im just saying that with awakening he could hurt Queen, did it have the power to knock him out though? I doubt after seeing what Ulti tank, I doubt Queen going easily down. Same with Jinbe, he going to have a hard battle with WsW who going be have more endurance/stamina then Ulti.
No even with awakening Doffy has garbage attack power it wont do shit to Queen, he barely scratched Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.