Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bad precisely because he didn't interact so much. What info would we get from this? When 10 people are voting for him, most of which just sheeping.
He defended poison, he defended beta, buddied with Pein and is against Me/Udell/Lanji and Typo amongs others.

Thats a lot of info dont you think?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Also I don't like how fast votes are cumulating to Usopp's detriment. Expecially Ryu Kishi's case, a very very odd odd pattern here.

I feel Town is likely messing up.

It's bad precisely because he didn't interact so much. What info would we get from this? When 10 people are voting for him, most of which just sheeping.
Beta being scum,maybe poison too T-pein loses some points if he has any, sensed some deliberate distancing from Knight. and it would narrow down the numbers more than the Lanji's lynch.

Ussop and Lanji are different sections.
The lanji sus will not go away.
You are just delaying the inevitable I guess.
Tomorrow the day will be all about Lanji and Xadlin just as it was on day 1

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
What's odd about it?
In that last dayphase the same pattern had occurred. A vote casted towards the end of the phase and no explanation whatsover for it.

Even though I did not focus much on you, so honestly typing I don't know how much exactly you have displayed suspicion of Xadlin and Ekko (Usopp), accordingly. The more would look the better I guess.

Tbh I want some people to Unvote Ekko and make a second wagon on one of the other top wagons to equalize the votes. If two people have the same it will go to RNG right?

Status
Not open for further replies.