Loki Season 1 Discussion Thread

Rate the series

• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've watched episode 3. It's a good episode, but somehow felt kinda cringy at some parts, especially when Loki and Sylvie was talking about love. I like the last part when they arrive at the Ark's location and fighting the guards, especially with the choreography, and the fact that it's a one-take scene makes it more amazing.

Unlike most people, I enjoyed episode 3. The expectations after episode 1 and 2 was sky high but episode 3 hit different. Episode 1 was mostly world building and exploring Loki's inner demons/ characters. Episode 2 establishing something especial like how Loki will still be Loki even faced with unexpected situations. It also set the tone of the series and introduced Sylvie, yet another obstacles/ challenge that Loki will have to overcome in near future.
Sure, this episode didn't have much of a action and was mostly dialogue exchange between 2 same yet different persons. But it showed us little more of Sylvie while still managing to hide her true intentions/ background. We can now confirm that she had a past way worse than Loki's. She is more experienced and level headed. It also showed us how her powers work which explains why she was able to avoid/ defeat TVA all along. She may look cold and heartless but still has soft corners. This tiny details will sure be helpful for the future plots.
This episode was mostly calm before the storm. Now, TVA is surely making some big moves because now they have 2 Variants at loose. Something big will have to happen for Lokis to get off that time bombing planet. Perfect build up episode for me.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Episode 3 was alright. Felt like it shoulda been longer, given we only get 6 episodes.

Lady Loki has some of Loki's mannerisms but... Honestly, my biggest issue so far is with Loki himself. He's not really acting like Loki, especially not post-Avengers Loki. Maybe something close to Ragnarok Loki. And I don't think Loki viewing his life would propel the same character development that experiencing them would either.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah the episode 3 wasn't bad but way too cartoonish. The Lokis duo dynamic is weird, too easy going etc. Loki himself is too soft/nice etc.

for exemple the moment he destroyed the time device, his reaction after that was lame, a little laugh and nothing. Same for Lady lady a little scream and nothing. The whole episode is filled with that : no real emotions.

Post automatically merged:

Is this show worth bothering to watch it?

Haven't peep Marvel-verse since Endgame.
Disney is trying to trick us, because we will likely "hate to" keep track the numerous shows to be able to follow the real movies properly.

For now the show is okay but wait till its end and binge it if it ends up good.

Last edited:
He's not really acting like Loki, especially not post-Avengers Loki. Maybe something close to Ragnarok Loki. And I don't think Loki viewing his life would propel the same character development that experiencing them would either.
your statement itself answers it's agendas. Loki isn't acting like post-avenger and more like Post Ragnarok cause he is (in a way) Post-Ragnarok Loki. Why would he be all same if he has already seen what it brings to him and his loved ones to. his personality now is of someone who is conflicted. He wants to be his mischievous self but at the same time, somehow wants to right his wrongs. He is still himself, just confused.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
your statement itself answers it's agendas. Loki isn't acting like post-avenger and more like Post Ragnarok cause he is (in a way) Post-Ragnarok Loki. Why would he be all same if he has already seen what it brings to him and his loved ones to. his personality now is of someone who is conflicted. He wants to be his mischievous self but at the same time, somehow wants to right his wrongs. He is still himself, just confused.
That's a cheap way to justify Loki acting nothing like himself.

Viewing what happens over the span of maybe 2 hours (maybe) = / = experiencing years of this and maturing from them.

I can understand Loki changing a bit from seeing where his actions will take him, but he's a completely different guy here. You don't change that quickly.