Speculations Will Zoro open his left eye at Wano?

Will Zoro Open his Left Eye in Wano Finall?

• Yes.

• No. Kaido is not worthy of zoro's left eye

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hope that Oda won't portray the Grandmaster scarred for life by a bunch of Baboons or Mihawk himself for repetitiveness, no matter how significant and tough his path was.

I hope he will open it one day. But to me it doesnt make sense anymore. If he didnt open his eye against 2 yonko while being heavily injured why would he be able to open it? If it was a powerup/powerful attack he would have clearly used it against kaido and big mom imo. It just doesnt make sense for him to save it up while he said asura is his strongest/last attack there
Post automatically merged:

Also if its only design why would oda miss a chance to give a pirate an eye patch thats kinda sus

I hope he will open it one day. But to me it doesnt make sense anymore. If he didnt open his eye against 2 yonko while being heavily injured why would he be able to open it? If it was a powerup/powerful attack he would have clearly used it against kaido and big mom imo. It just doesnt make sense for him to save it up while he said asura is his strongest/last attack there
Post automatically merged:

Also if its only design why would oda miss a chance to give a pirate an eye patch thats kinda sus
Only makes any sense if it’s an observation related thing and not an actual “power up” power up. And not like future sight observation but the kind needed for someone like Shiryu. Zoro wouldn’t have needed anything like that for Kaido/BM.