News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

I told u 500 @playa4321
Vista bounty>>>katskuri
Holy shit if Izo get already something with 500mio, I don´t wanna think about Marco and the others, that is actually a hype and I think Izo isn´t even the top vet of Whitebeard(I think Rakuyo and Blamenco are the strongest vet). Imagine Izo with 600-700mio or even above, then Marco having 1.5B above Luffy could even really happen lol...

@Kejon
:josad:
Fuck even Izo has over 500mio-1B, wtf is this?
But I kinda expect it since Whitebeard crew was always hyped as the strongest one, because that I was shocked that Marco was said to get 999mio with I never expect lol.

Holy shit if Izo get already something with 500mio, I don´t wanna think about Marco and the others, that is actually a hype and I think Izo isn´t even the top vet of Whitebeard(I think Rakuyo and Blamenco are the strongest vet). Imagine Izo with 600-700mio or even above, then Marco having 1.5B above Luffy could even really happen lol...

@Kejon
:josad:
Fuck even Izo has over 500mio-1B, wtf is this?
But I kinda expect it since Whitebeard crew was always hyped as the strongest one, because that I was shocked that Marco was said to get 999mio with I never expect lol.
Crazy and izo is the last commander 16th if i remember or 12th